It's FUNDAY WEEKEND! Post your FunDay Party posts and pictures here!!! :D

*Mach*

This is one of the few House Parties that brought in lots of new House Party members. Everyone who had a House Party in the past, or an account, received an invitation before it was announced anywhere else, so for the future - get an account at House Party so you're set for the next one! I am sure this is going to be so sucessful that it will be repeated.

If you click on the link above, you will find a map showing where the parties will be - click on the area you are interested in to get a list. Looks like quite a few in your area.

Sorry you hadn't seen any of the info on this sooner.

BTW, I have missed "seeing" you around here. Good to see you back. :)

Always enjoy and appreciate your contributions here.

Thanks!

This is one of the few House Parties that brought in lots of new House Party members. Everyone who had a House Party in the past, or an account, received an invitation before it was announced anywhere else, so for the future - get an account at House Party so you're set for the next one! I am sure this is going to be so sucessful that it will be repeated.

AH! Now this makes sense. House Party is like a host of theme parties, I guess. Never heard of it before.

Thanks for setting me straight!

Thanks!, I'm so proud of them, they thought of it on their own. My daughter is doing build-a-bear, we found kits at Aldi for a great deal and my son is having a hang out with video games.

Please congratulate them for me! How brilliant!!!

Of course... we will need pictures!!!

:D

AH! Now this makes sense. House Party is like a host of theme parties, I guess. Never heard of it before.

Thanks for setting me straight!

That's exactly it, companies partner with them to find people who want to have a party with their friends and family. I am guessing that the Sunday Fun Day is probably the first ever to have people inviting people they don't know, that in itself is a testament to how much people love Carnival.

When you select a party you'd like to be the host of, you answer a questionnaire and the companies are usually looking for people who are enthusiastic about their product(s) and own them. Sometimes they have hidden criteria, for example, for a vehicle company, they might be looking for people who not only own that brand, but own a particular model. I'm sure the Carnival one was looking for past guests and then those who gave the best ideas of what they would do at their parties, such as show pictures taken on-board, use DOD glasses, etc. They probably also wanted people who had cruised recently too.

Sounds like great plans! I hope you all have fun. I wasn't invited to a party. There are a couple in my area but no one that I know :(

I'm going to have my own party. I'm going to smuggle in some booze and leave a book and an orange on my wife's favorite chair :cool: :rolleyes:

Post pics!

I was invited to one through a friend of a friend, but it is really to far away to go to. There were some closer ones, but I wasn't invited to any of those. :( I'm sad!

I had my party as Funday Friday! Because I wasn't able to get anything set up for the weekend, I decided to set up shop at work. I figured it was the perfect captive audience!

Since it was at work, I couldn't get too crazy but just about everyone in the office stopped by. Here are a few pics from the day:

party1.jpg

party3.jpg

party4.jpg

party5.jpg

I had my party as Funday Friday! Because I wasn't able to get anything set up for the weekend, I decided to set up shop at work. I figured it was the perfect captive audience!

Since it was at work, I couldn't get too crazy but just about everyone in the office stopped by. Here are a few pics from the day:

party1.jpg

party3.jpg

party4.jpg

party5.jpg

Hi Colleen! GREAT idea, doing it at work! Love the pics!

Archived