It's FUNDAY WEEKEND! Post your FunDay Party posts and pictures here!!! :D

*Mach*

We're nearly ready here! I got a DVD of the Love Boat to show on the TV, the Husband is making sushi, the Son is making ham and cheese sandwiches to represent room service, and our towel animal instructions are ready to go.

Sadly, I'm on muscle relaxants for my back, so no DODs for me today. :(

We're nearly ready here! I got a DVD of the Love Boat to show on the TV, the Husband is making sushi, the Son is making ham and cheese sandwiches to represent room service, and our towel animal instructions are ready to go.

Sadly, I'm on muscle relaxants for my back, so no DODs for me today. :(

WOOOHOOOOO!!

Great ideas! I LOVE the Love Boat!!

Y'all have a fantastic time and don't forget to post your pics here!!

:D

Come on Mach and Stitch, didn't you get at least one picture of Mach dressed up like he was on the Blogger's Cruise???? Looks like your party was a rousing sucess even if you didn't get Mach to show some leg......

That was a once in a lifetime event... never again...

It was a HUGE success! Everyone had a great time!!

You should have seen the living room full of folks all trying to do karaoke after half a dozen FunShip Specials!!!

Oh my goodness. Mach and I had the best time putting our party together and sharing such a fun evening with such wonderful folks. Without a doubt, the party was a success!!

And we had a couple of gals there who have never cruised. I'm thinking it won't be long before they make their first booking!!

I hope everyone's party is as much fun as ours was!!!

Hey Stitch....Hope you guys didn't have a male nighty party for this.....LOL.....

STITCH.....your WCMC looks absolutely wonderful, did you have the ice cream to go with it?:p Any leftovers.:rolleyes:

We had some ice cream in the freezer, but none was used. I did have 3 left over. :eek: I tell ya, the stuff is way easy to make and it turned out great! We had a couple of gals that had never eaten it! I love to see their faces the first time they put a bite of WCMC in their mouth! It's classic! :D

We had some ice cream in the freezer, but none was used. I did have 3 left over. :eek: I tell ya, the stuff is way easy to make and it turned out great! We had a couple of gals that had never eaten it! I love to see their faces the first time they put a bite of WCMC in their mouth! It's classic! :D

So next time you gotta try the Bitter N Blanc!!!!!! I'll be there for sure!!!!:D

HIYA FUNDAYERS!!!! We're recovering here...rum punch anyone???...It's all ready!!

I've got all the pics loaded and am reliving every wonderful minute of pre-party planning, pre-party decorating, party party party and more party!!! This was to me, a BRILLIANT thing Carnival did!!! All the party peeps decided yesterday we are making it a regular OKC event!!!

What Mach said is exactly so, the people are what make the party, and all the fun we had reflects just that! We had about 25 people, 19 adults and 6 teens (trying their very best to look like it was no fun at all....and failing miserably):cool:

The weather did NOT cooperate...it was 25 degrees, snowing until about an hour before the party started, and did I mention FRIGID WINDS a blowin':eek:...gotta love Oklahoma!!! This does NOT deter us, we have the FUNDAY PARTY spirit...

So, this is what we had to work with in the morning....

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

This is my nephew Danny, who is my hero...<<<"Don't worry Aunt Eva, no problem with grillin' here...">>>> more on this later....:>)

IMG_2479.jpg

HIYA FUNDAYERS!!!! We're recovering here...rum punch anyone???...It's all ready!!

I've got all the pics loaded and am reliving every wonderful minute of pre-party planning, pre-party decorating, party party party and more party!!! This was to me, a BRILLIANT thing Carnival did!!! All the party peeps decided yesterday we are making it a regular OKC event!!!

What Mach said is exactly so, the people are what make the party, and all the fun we had reflects just that! We had about 25 people, 19 adults and 6 teens (trying their very best to look like it was no fun at all....and failing miserably)

The weather did NOT cooperate...it was 25 degrees, snowing until about an hour before the party started, and did I mention FRIGID WINDS a blowin':eek:...gotta love Oklahoma!!! This does NOT deter us, we have the FUNDAY PARTY spirit...

So, this is what we had to work with in the morning....

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

This is my nephew Danny, who is my hero...<<<"Don't worry Aunt Eva, no problem with grillin' here...">>>> more on this later....:>)

IMG_2479.jpg

OUTSTANDING, FLOATIE!!

Danny is my kind guy!! Way to go, Danny!!

It's WAY obvious that y'all had the Carnival FunDay Party spirit down PAT!!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!

I LOVE planning parties....having parties....getting ready to have a party...my Mom (who lives with me) and I had a ball running around to get ready before party day arrived.....and my nephew and his fiancee' Amanda were over the day before to do some pre-cooking and general funstuff.

It's a lot of work but boy what rewards....and for this one, we did it all together, everybody pitched in and you know about those many hands....

So the morning of the party arrives and Danny and Amanda are there at 9 to help set up....inside now of course...then around noon (our party started at 3) CCers Jeff and Aundrea, and right after them their Mom and Dad, CCers Teresa and John, are along for decorating, balloon blowing, party stuff arranging, and of course, the ALL important DoD preparation and testing....:D

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

Here's the whole pre-party crew....love you guys so much!!!

IMG_2491.jpg

And did I mention I have now permanently re-decorated my house cause I am NOT taking down the FUN stuff Carnival sent!!! :D

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

Aundrea and Jeff brought WONDERFUL albums of their CONQUEST cruise!!! And for those of you heading to Coz soon, these albums were bought there and on board Conquest...the Coz ones were made of leaves and rice paper, just gorgeous!!!

IMG_2471.jpg

People really loved this, I think Carnival should have the Fun for All All For Fun on their cakes too!!!

IMG_2494.jpg

GREAT JOB, FLOATIE!!

I know John is gonna love this! I sent him a link to this thread so he can see how CRUISE CRITC folks party... like he didn't know already!!!

Keep those pics comin'!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOO it's like a cruise review Mach!!! I'm having my party again today!!!! :D:p

Tess the house looks WONDERFUL!!!!! Great job, FUNDAY ready to blast off!!!!!

Did you have to attend a party to sign up? I'm guessing so... Just asking for those of us who didn't have any party near us.

All your pictures look great.. I bet you had a great time!

Yeah... as you got through the registration process it asks for your host's name, etc.

We DID have a wonderful time! The good news it that Carnival is gonna do it AGAIN!

I hope that folks who didn't get to have party this time 'round will next time!!

:)

Archived