It's FUNDAY WEEKEND! Post your FunDay Party posts and pictures here!!! :D

*Mach*

Wow... all I can say is wow...

Forgive me for not posting last night but we were WAY to busy havin' FUN to type!!!

Everything was GREAT!! The folks, of course, made the party what it was and if y'all's party is have as good as ours was you'll have an amazing time!!

Mostly experienced cruisers and mostly Crazies with a few new folks thrown in... hiya, Pinque!!!

We had a balloon bump thingy that was an extraordinarily close competition with only four seconds separating all the teams.

Some stunning towel animals emerged... I think they were auditioning for positions as cabin stewards!!! GREAT JOB GIRLS!!!

Karaoke was super!!! They were SOOOOO good I couldn't decide on a winner! We had a TIE!!! :D

The DODs were AWESOME!! Darn good FunShip Specials, Stitch, thanks as was the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake, also thanks to Stitch!!!

I can't remember when the last time was that I had so much fun on land! It really was a cruise in a box!!!

I called John Heald at about 8:15 our time and caught him in between flights. He was on his way to Miami and, finally, back home to Heidi's arms. Good on you, John!!!

We told him what a magnificent time we were all having and what a perfectly wonderful idea the FunDay party was. He promised that Carnival will do it again and, hopefully, those of us who didn't get a chance to have a party time will the next time 'round.

We had 34 folks viewing on the webcam. Thank you, TexMan Al and the others who were accepting requesting thingies as I had NO clue of what I was doing!!!

Thanks to all the folks who looked in on us. We knew you were there and it made the experience just that much better!!!

I'm going to upload some pics from last night and I'll post 'em here along with explanations of what each is!!!

WHEW!! What a GREAT party!!!

:D

Sounds like y'all are having fun! I wish there was a party closer to me, but the closest one I know of (and was invited to via CC) is a 2 hour drive for me! :( One of my group cruise members(Dream Catchers) is having a party, but she's in the next state over!

Wish I could be there, Sheryl!

Have a great time everyone...can't wait to see pics!

Wow... all I can say is wow...

Forgive me for not posting last night but we were WAY to busy havin' FUN to type!!!

Everything was GREAT!! The folks, of course, made the party what it was and if y'all's party is have as good as ours was you'll have an amazing time!!

Mostly experienced cruisers and mostly Crazies with a few new folks thrown in... hiya, Pinque!!!

We had a balloon bump thingy that was an extraordinarily close competition with only four seconds separating all the teams.

Some stunning towel animals emerged... I think they were auditioning for positions as cabin stewards!!! GREAT JOB GIRLS!!!

Karaoke was super!!! They were SOOOOO good I couldn't decide on a winner! We had a TIE!!! :D

The DODs were AWESOME!! Darn good FunShip Specials, Stitch, thanks as was the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake, also thanks to Stitch!!!

I can't remember when the last time was that I had so much fun on land! It really was a cruise in a box!!!

I called John Heald at about 8:15 our time and caught him in between flights. He was on his way to Miami and, finally, back home to Heidi's arms. Good on you, John!!!

We told him what a magnificent time we were all having and what a perfectly wonderful idea the FunDay party was. He promised that Carnival will do it again and, hopefully, those of us who didn't get a chance to have a party time will the next time 'round.

We had 34 folks viewing on the webcam. Thank you, TexMan Al and the others who were accepting requesting thingies as I had NO clue of what I was doing!!!

Thanks to all the folks who looked in on us. We knew you were there and it made the experience just that much better!!!

I'm going to upload some pics from last night and I'll post 'em here along with explanations of what each is!!!

WHEW!! What a GREAT party!!!

Hi Mach!

Thanks so much for letting us join in on your party via the webcam. I watched off and on for hours and finally made myself quit watching!:) I recognized you from pictures I had seen, and I recognized Al and Mary. I saw you all come to the camera and wave. It was great!

You must have put something very tasty on that table that was sitting in front of the camera, as many people came by and had a few bites.:D I know that you all had a great time!

Thanks again, for letting us join you anyway we could!

Happy Carnival Fun Sunday all! Lots of parties going on today, ya'll have fun! Really enjoyed the pics from yesterday, the decorating, the snow, Coleen and Floatie pics and we were with ya on the cam SA gang! Was really fun! I had alittle too much whoo hoo as I was with ya all in spirit. :D

WOOOHOOOOO!!

Pictures!!!

Party Central complete with John Heald Bobble head dolls and 24kt gold solid plastic pieces of ship on a stick!!!:

Bloggers001.jpg

Bloggers002.jpg

Early arrivers!!!:

Bloggers003.jpg

Bloggers004.jpg

Fun with balloons!!!:

Bloggers007.jpg

More to come!!!

Man, y'all are gonna have SO much fun with your parties!!!

I hope you've got a bit more time than I did to post!!!

DH and I went to the party hosted by Hostmach and Stitch. What a great group of peeps. It is amazing that such a diverse group can come together for the love of cruising! :D:D:D

About the cruise giveaway? I didn't know anything about that. Hum?

DH and I went to the party hosted by Hostmach and Stitch. What a great group of peeps. It is amazing that such a diverse group can come together for the love of cruising! :D:D:D

About the cruise giveaway? I didn't know anything about that. Hum?

Shhhh... don't tell anyone... it's right here:

http://www.houseparty.com/sweeps/carnival

;)

Have a great time everyone...can't wait to see pics!

Lil, i just wanted to say i LOVE your "Sisterhood of the Traveling Cruisers" thing!!:D My 18 year old daughter loved Twilight and I bought the movie for her, but I haven't seen it yet. She said i will like it!:D

Shhhh... don't tell anyone... it's right here:

http://www.houseparty.com/sweeps/carnival

;)

LOL, ok Mach. Was this a conspiracy to keep the entries down?? Can you have stitch text me your first and last name.......or hers.....whoever the host they have on file? Actually, I have stitch real name...... Or, do you think I could just put Hostmach in the space?

Now, I'm gonna start rambling like six on the crazies. Would it be first name Host, last name Mach? Or vise versa? I've always said Hostmach as one, kinda like Madonna......well, uh maybe Elvis, or Sting....:D

LOL, ok Mach. Was this a conspiracy to keep the entries down?? Can you have stitch text me your first and last name.......or hers.....whoever the host they have on file? Actually, I have stitch real name...... Or, do you think I could just put Hostmach in the space?

Now, I'm gonna start rambling like six on the crazies. Would it be first name Host, last name Mach? Or vise versa? I've always said Hostmach as one, kinda like Madonna......well, uh maybe Elvis, or Sting....:D

You can use Stitch's info... That'll work just fine!!

:)

We loved watching your webcam last night, waving to Al and Mary, (like you could see us - LOL) - and also talking to you via Al's cell phone!

Here's a slideshow of pictures from our Carnvial FunDay party! Enjoy!

Lynn

Ahhh... more pics!!

Here we are, back inside, preparing for continued silliness!!!

Bloggers013.jpg

Bloggers014.jpg

A perfectly BRILLIANT idea from Stitch... monkey head balloons!!!

Bloggers015.jpg

Now, here's some emerging talent! These kids could flat make towel animals!!!

Bloggers016.jpg

Bloggers017.jpg

Oh my goodness. Mach and I had the best time putting our party together and sharing such a fun evening with such wonderful folks. Without a doubt, the party was a success!!

And we had a couple of gals there who have never cruised. I'm thinking it won't be long before they make their first booking!!

I hope everyone's party is as much fun as ours was!!!

Oh my goodness. Mach and I had the best time putting our party together and sharing such a fun evening with such wonderful folks. Without a doubt, the party was a success!!

And we had a couple of gals there who have never cruised. I'm thinking it won't be long before they make their first booking!!

I hope everyone's party is as much fun as ours was!!!

Looked like y'all had SO much fun! While i wish i had been there, it makes me even MORE excited for our crazies scrappin' party! THAT will be fun TOO!:D:rolleyes:

Looked like y'all had SO much fun! While i wish i had been there, it makes me even MORE excited for our crazies scrappin' party! THAT will be fun TOO!:D:rolleyes:

Y'all are gonna have a great time at the scrappin' party!!

Stitch was talkin' about that this morning! She's already workin' on the plans!!!

Y'all are gonna have a great time at the scrappin' party!!

Stitch was talkin' about that this morning! She's already workin' on the plans!!!

Cool! I found some "cruise" stickers on clearance at Hobby Lobby the other day, and I bought all 9 packages of them! I figured i knew some scrappin cruisers who would use them...:D:D

Cool! I found some "cruise" stickers on clearance at Hobby Lobby the other day, and I bought all 9 packages of them! I figured i knew some scrappin cruisers who would use them...:D:D

The FUNDAY party was excellent practice!! Fun Ship Specials and warm chocolate melting cake. What more could a girl ask for? :p

What all came in the party kits?

I've done HouseParties before but was like a day late on this ones deadline :( bummer!

We had balloons... some that said 'Fun for All. All for Fun' some that said 'Can't talk... holding breath.'

LOTS of flip flop fun straws, a game spinner, banners, recipes, medals for prizes, goodies for give away bags, t-shirts and beach bags for the hosts (I gave mine away...) and a bunch of other fun stuff!!

I had Capers from five different ships out for folks to look at, we had Voyage DVDs playing and Stitch made KILLER FunShip Specials and Warm Chocolate Melting Cake!!

Lots of singin' and runnin' about, eating and drinkin'!!! Just like a cruise!!!

:)

Archived