It's FUNDAY WEEKEND! Post your FunDay Party posts and pictures here!!! :D

*Mach*

This next one is espceially for Mach :D I asked my son Eric to cook the Lido Deck burgers, but he is my one child that NEVER cruised!!:eek: He has no idea how great they are, so he decided to cook his own gourmet burgers. Have to admit, they were amazing, so we dubbed him Chef Eric, these they could serve in the Dining room!!:rolleyes:

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj107/tmartin220/carnival%20party/?action=view&current=carnivalparty002-2.flv

carnivalparty033.jpg?t=1238438734

Okay all, What a FUN thread this has been.

Pechez here and we went to SA to Mach and Stitches. Party. For ALL wondering, Al (Texman) and I BOTH had cameras clicking. Let me tell you, we got some GREAT PICS. And YES we have one of the Pirate and Princess popping the Balloon and YES, we have the pic of Pirate "dipping" the Princess for that special KISS, and YES, we have them winning the award and YES we even have a pic to Mach and Stitch TOGETHER!!!

Al has been diligently working on the pics today and putting together a Video....It will be WORTH THE WAIT.

(We have EVERYONE and some MORE than once.)

It was a GREAT time and we will share as soon as it is a FINISHED product.

(Where and when is the next party?)

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME job Tess!!!!! What a bunch of great ideas!!!!

I am hooked on this thread, so much fun reading what everyone did, WOOOHOOOO to all the FUNDAY Fun Directors!!!!!

Ohhh Tess, I agree with Floatie....LOOKED LIKE A REALLY HAPPINING PARRRTAAY....

we caught you and Al smootching it up on the cam, you left that part out lol

Hahahaha.....yep we did. BUT don't know if anyone caught us DANCING while the others sang Karoke!!! Such FUN.

Hiya Fun Day party people!! Here's a link to a slide show from the 'L-Town Fun Ship' Fun Day Sunday House Party. Still waiting to get pics from other cameras, but this is a start :D

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m14/callen0807/Carnival%20Fun%20Day%20Sunday/?action=view&current=3b7a9313.pbw

WOW!! GREAT stuff, Cindy!!!

Man, do we have some creative folks here or what???

Cindy, I hope you don't mind but I sent a link to your pictures to Stephanie at Carnival. Wonderful job!! WONDERFUL!!!

:D

WOW!! GREAT stuff, Cindy!!!

Man, do we have some creative folks here or what???

Cindy, I hope you don't mind but I sent a link to your pictures to Stephanie at Carnival. Wonderful job!! WONDERFUL!!!

:D

Thanks Mach! We had a FANTASTIC time and I think the pages of the Carnival book were worn out by the end of the day. We had a good mix of previous and not-yet cruisers and the weather was perfect after a week of thunderstorms!

Wish I could have made the rounds to all the Fun Day happenings, but have enjoyed seeing all the pics. Looks like a good time was had by all....just like on a Carnival cruise :D

Hiya Fun Day party people!! Here's a link to a slide show from the 'L-Town Fun Ship' Fun Day Sunday House Party. Still waiting to get pics from other cameras, but this is a start :D

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m14/callen0807/Carnival%20Fun%20Day%20Sunday/?action=view&current=3b7a9313.pbw

Cindy! I'm speechless! You guys sure know how to throw a party. I applaud you!!!!!!

Finally getting around to posting. I was utterly exhausted after cleanup tonight and today had work (and HAD to go to the gym afterward to work some of the party off). We had a blast. Everyone was mildly to totally tipsy (except for a couple of non-drinkers who had a great time nonetheless) and ate ourselves into oblivion. No Weight Watchers point counting at this party! The spinner game was a big hit, especially the pose everyone and stare-off selections. They made me do some very naughty things (and this was a bunch of WOMEN!). Towel folding was another experience. No one could get past the bottom section (which one woman aced and had to teach the others) and the entire folding event ended in everyone throwing their towels at my head and then the guest posing me IN the towels. Everyone when they walked in got an embarkation photo (I stole that from someone who posted); then they got "leid," given a nametag (I made my own) and a bracelet. We played some tropical and surfing music and sang along. I do have to say the Carnival Karaoke DVD was a huge disappointment--I only got around to trying it the morning of the party, expecting a bunch of songs, and there were only two on it--how strange to go to the trouble of making the DVD and then only including a couple of songs. Well, by this point we were very happy and did our own singing. I have no idea how to post pictures on the site here so I will add a link to my Kodak Gallery slideshow as soon as I get it done, hopefully tomorrow. Can you link anyone to the blog slideshow on House Party, or do they have to have a registered sign in to get to that? Oh, BTW, some of the pics and ideas I saw on here were AWESOME!!

Archived