Jacques Pepin 2010

Gardyloo2

We've cruised HAL, Princess and Celebrity and are wanting to try Oceania. My DH is a fan of Jacques Pepin, and would love to cruise with him. Our favorite cruises have been the HAL cruises where we could take the cooking classes. I know there's a cruise in August 2009, but I can't get away that month. Can anyone give me some hints on when I could find out about Jacques dates for 2010? I called Oceania, and they didn't know.

Thanks!!

We've cruised HAL, Princess and Celebrity and are wanting to try Oceania. My DH is a fan of Jacques Pepin, and would love to cruise with him. Our favorite cruises have been the HAL cruises where we could take the cooking classes. I know there's a cruise in August 2009, but I can't get away that month. Can anyone give me some hints on when I could find out about Jacques dates for 2010? I called Oceania, and they didn't know.

Thanks!!

The itineraries for 2010 have NOT been released yet. It would appear that they should be coming out the first week in April.

I'm sorry OP, I threw out the brochure for 2010, but it clearly listed the dates of the sails and the precise one Pepin was on. I'm shocked they can't answer this question at O.

I presume that the reason nothing is shown for Jacques Pepin in the just released Summer itineraries, has more to do with his own scheduling that anything else.

He is almost completely booked well in advance, he teaches, has a TV series, runs classes at Boston University and the French Culinary Institute in New York along with writing more that 20 books. Plus he has a new granddaughter.

Stay tuned!

I know that.

:cool:

I'm sorry OP, I threw out the brochure for 2010, but it clearly listed the dates of the sails and the precise one Pepin was on. I'm shocked they can't answer this question at O.

I have the 2010 brochure and he's not on it - I don't think they've announced the Pepin cruise yet.

The europe one is posted under the 2010 Itinerary thread. No mention of a Pepin Cruise :(

Sorry confused you mentioned you had the brochure:confused:

I saw the pdf file

The big glossy one isn't out yet. There's only the PDF of the Europe release which has no Pepin cruise mentioned.

Exactly!

A PDF file is NOT a brochure

Maybe it will be in the BROCHURE or possibly he is not doing a cruise next season.

Lyn

Exactly!

A PDF file is NOT a brochure

Maybe it will be in the BROCHURE or possibly he is not doing a cruise next season.

Lyn

Getting a little nit picky aren't you? I'd certainly call it an 8 page colour brochure detailing the 2010 Europe sailings. For heavens sake, are you really going to get hung up on what I called it? what do you call it? A flyer? :rolleyes:. Fact is, there is no 2010 Pepin cruise listed in that 8 page colour "whatever".

And, what does something being in PDF format have to do with being a brochure or not? If you go to Oceania's website, all their nice big glossy brochures are viewable in PDF (portable document format).

I have the 2010 brochure and he's not on it - I don't think they've announced the Pepin cruise yet.

I'm REALLY SORRY I threw it out, but I assure you all, that last week I received a brochure, glanced through it, CLEARLY saw there were 3 sailings with the same itinerary, (I know it had a lot of ports in Italy and France) and that Pepin was scheduled on the last of the 3 summer sailings. It talked about how he would be doing demonstrations for the passengers, etc.

I didn't imagine this. Since I was already booked for fall, there was no reason for me to keep it and I threw it out. As I recall it had a grey cover with a cutout. About 8x10 color glossy real paper brochure that arrived US Mail.

Hopefully, someone else is going to receive it soon...I know I signed up for the hard copy brochures and indicated an interest in Europe last month. Other than that, I would think is would have been widely circulated by now.

Archived