Thursday, December 2nd Weigh-in

WeirdEyes

Good or bad...who is ready to weigh-in? Some if us might be up because of the Thanksgiving holiday. If you are done, WAY TO GO!!! :D Unfortunately, I am up 1.5 lbs. I guess I should be glad because on Monday I was up 5! :eek:

Good luck everyone! :)

I wasn't going to weigh in today because I didn't want to be set up for disappointment. I figured I would be up or the same as last week. I'm PMSing and TOM has been knocking at my door for a couple days waiting to show up!

Well I MADE myself weigh in anyhow today! I am down 3 pounds!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! I had been kind of stuck for a couple weeks and things were going slow. I am so happy that I made myself step on that scale. I was pretty down in the dumps the past few days and this sure has brightened things up!

Good luck to the rest of you!

Jean

What a great bunch of losers we have!

If my memory serves me right, last week I forgot to check in, but I was down 2 lbs. then. I am the same this week as last.

Today is my 10 month anniv. with my WOE that will be for the rest of my life! I am down a total of 52 lbs.! :D

Take care.

Ginny :)

I'm up 1 lb. but ok, with Thanksgiving that's not bad plus I think that time is starting today so that doesn't help. I expect a loss next week.

I am very proud of myself that I still haven't touched ANY of the candy in our front office at work that's been there since before Halloween, I've learned to ignore it.

Thanks for all the encouragement each week.

I actually can report that I am down, like 2 others it is .4 so that puts me at 142.4 which is sill higher than my pre cruise weight but with last week having celebrated my B-Day and Thanksgiving I think that is pretty good. I am actually quite happy that I am 50 pounds off since January so my goal for at least this month is to maintain right about this number. I do want to loose another 12 to 14 pounds but that can happen after the first of the year and get it off before our March cruise. I figure if I can exercise/workout every day for at least 30 minutes some days an hour and at least 2 to 3 days a week be good as far as what I eat I should be able to maintain.

Already the boxes of candy are starting to arrive here at work, because I work in a car dealership finance dept. all the banks and credit unions send us lots of goodies. So as I sample some of the new arrivals I sing "Tis' the season to gain weight fa la la la la la la, I can take it of in January fa la la la la la la la la. I will just work out every mornin fa la la la la la la la la. :eek: Oh well you get the idea:p

Have a great week everyone, don't do as I do unless you want to maintain.

Keep up the good work!!! The next few weeks will be hard but let's try to be as good as possible.:D

Stay-the-samer club.

Ate to much on Wed. and the leftovers yesterday!

(had 10 ladies here on Wed...all good cooks) Need I say more?

Hope to lose next week but a party next wed., day before weigh-in.

Just have to lose before then..Right!

Sounds like everyone is holding on..some losses..stay the samers and the

gains haven't been that bad. Sounds like we're all trying to get thru DECEMBER WITH OUT GAINING! Good Luck.. and do the hard work that it takes us all to do it!

Hi

I am down a 1 and 1/2 pounds. Breaking the 200 mark!!! Feels good.

With last week being Thanksgiving, I think we all did great, whether you are a loser, a stay the samer or a gainer. At least we all check in and are honest with ourselves about where we are at.

Donna

Sidetracked yet again! I couldn't get near my computer on Thanksgiving and probably a good thing since now I can post a stay the samer for the 2 week period.

Sending skinny vibes to all for a losing weekend before the season hits high gear!

Well, Thursday came and went, and I forgot to post!

I figured I would have gained a lot since I was visiting a friend out of state for Thanksgiving- ate way too much, and ate way too much "bad" stuff! I'm happy to say I am a stay the samer. We did manage to work out every day- that must have been my saving grace.

Lot of great "losers" out there this week! Pam, you made me laugh, God bless you! Lisa, loved your take on "Deck the Halls!!"

"See" everyone next week- if I remember!

Betsy

Hi all,

I guess that I will get brave and start posting my losses or gains. I had lost 2 lbs as of Tuesday from the last time I stepped onto the scale. Then I was inducted into an involuntary weight loss program called the flu. :eek: This was definitely not part of the SB diet. I ended up lossing 3 more lbs, but I don't expect that to stay off, since it wasn't a planned event. LOL.

I'm trying to ease myself back into the SB beach diet without causing any further stress to my system.

Archived