Navigator (Barcelona) Pier Question

Does anyone know the location of the pier used by the Navigator in Barcelona. Specifically, where is it in relation to Las Ramblas?

Thank you!

It's pretty close to Las Ramblas but if you have luggage, you'll definitely need a taxi or bus as there's a big bridge you have to go over to get to and from the pier.

And the pier is a long one allowing them to dock as many as 4 cruise ships one behind the other - so your ship could be the closest to the bridge going over to the piers - or it could be the farthest away. Take a cab from wherever you are on Las Ramblas:)

Thanks for the info as well. I was planning on taking the Metro from my hotel, and then hoping the port bus to my ship. Looks like I will be cabbing it all the way now. I will be NOTS on Jun 1 for my birthday. :cool:

Thanks for the info as well. I was planning on taking the Metro from my hotel, and then hoping the port bus to my ship. Looks like I will be cabbing it all the way now. I will be NOTS on Jun 1 for my birthday. :cool:

Thats a 5 nighter. There will be lots of Spainiards on board and they 'storm' the port bus at the Colom Monument to get on (as we know from experience!!). Definately cab it all the way to the pier for the sake of an extra €10 or so.

Simon

PS Happy Birthday for the 1st June:D

We stayed on Las Ramblas last fall and took the metro down to Chris Columbus statue and crossed over to port area. We were then able to take the port bus; we had to wait for the second one. It went around to all the ships and dropped off passengers. Very easy and a little adventurous. But you definitely do NOT want to walk it.

Archived