Splendor offer FROM CARNIVAL for may 3 cruise....

hommebronze

I'm not going to rebook the same cruise. We've talked it over and have really enjoyed the southern Caribbean cruises and decided to do that one again. Last year's Destiny cruise has been my favorite of all my cruises. Will do the Mexican Riviera some other time.

I started a thread which was locked about what CCL "owes" people who are currently on the Splendor and other like situations. But now that they have given advanced notice about the new stops and offered an OBC, I feel this is more than fair. If this doesn't meet what folks would like they have an opportunity to cancel and book something else later. These folks must be pulling shifts like crazy trying to meet the needs of their customers and we must be reasonable to some degree.

My goodness I am just waiting for an opportunity to book this itinerary. I have to go to a college graduation leaving on Wednesday. If it weren't for that fact I'd be gone in a flash. Upon my return I will be frantically looking for a cruise because I've never been to Seattle nor San Franciso and never get off the ship in Mexico. This would be a "Dream" cruise for me, even though I'm from a cold climate, Wisconsin, and people know it's cool, just pack the right clothes and prepare to have a grand time. I'm so hoping that I can get on this ship once I get back from this graduation. I considered cancelling on that, but couldn't do it to my niece.

BUT, I do have to say, the Splendor(while there really are no other options) cruises are a COMPLETELY different itenerary then what people signed on for. To get a Pacific Northwest sailing after booking Mexican Riviera, I think customers should have the option to walk away completely.

I've avoided posting on any thread related to this illness or travel adjustments, but felt I should say Kudos to you on this perfect wording of a correct thought.

aside: it's such a tempt to post Lynn's Blackberry number here.

Archived