Am I the only one who is tired of all this swine flu talk.

frito58

LOL! Exactly. Instead of leaving a towel or a shoe or an orange to save their chair, they leave the microscopic virus and dare anyone to take "their" chair! :eek:

I just thought they were going to put Surgical masks to reserve the chairs!

Unless you happen to die from it first.

Remember a few years ago people were saying the same thing about SARS, people were saying the same thing about that. people tired of hearing about sars. Unless you happen to be one of the people who got it and were laid up in a hospital in the caymans for a few weeks, then it is a different thing. When you know someone who almost died from it, then there is a different way to look at this.

Well we all have to go sometime. I will not live my life in fear of what ifs and maybe's. I had a 50% chance of survival of cancer and I'm still here. I could get hit by a bus today so there are no guarantees in life in my humble opinion. I live life one day at a time and enjoy each and every day.

Well we all have to go sometime. I will not live my life in fear of what ifs and maybe's. I had a 50% chance of survival of cancer and I'm still here. I could get hit by a bus today so there are no guarantees in life in my humble opinion. I live life one day at a time and enjoy each and every day.

I am sick of hearing about it but can't stop from listening to the TV or reading the posts. Everyone loves a little train wreck.

Bob go read some facts. You compairing SARS and the SWINE FLU is like me compairing a skinned knee and a gun shot wound to the head.

Lay off the media coolaid!

I agree. About 1500 people died worldwide from SARS(see globalhealthfacts.com)---hardly a pandemic when the world has 6,000,000,000 people in it. Yes it sucks for those people and yes I feel bad for them and their families but it does NOT warrant the hysteria created.

On a lighter note I think this thread is for people who are sick of hearing the hype----keep the jokes coming!! Very creative and original!! Loved the Aporkalypse!!!!

I for sure am!! There are thousands that die from the "normal" strain of Flu yearly that get NO press. I do feel for those affected, however it is blown out of proportion. And not to mention our cruise buddies cancelled because its going to Cozumel!! :mad::eek:

Archived