First Timer, Dinner question.

TorreGrande

Hi Guys, got a question regarding dinner time on CCL. My DH and I booked our cruise with a travel agent and we requested late dining but when I logged into Carnival website I am seeing we are booked for early dining .

How can I change from early to late dining?

When you board, go to the dining room--they usually have someone there to make changes. But 1st, call your TA and remind them that you requested 2nd seating, and see why that wasn't done for you! Then, ask them to put you on a "wait-list", if 2nd seating wasn't available.

When you board, go to the dining room--they usually have someone there to make changes. But 1st, call your TA and remind them that you requested 2nd seating, and see why that wasn't done for you! Then, ask them to put you on a "wait-list", if 2nd seating wasn't available.

Thanks, I'll contact my TA.

Call your TA, if she cannot do anything for you (get another TA), call the cruise line and ask to speak to someone about your dining arrangements. There may also be an e-mail address that you can write to and request specific dining options, including what size table you would like to sit at.

Call your TA, if she cannot do anything for you (get another TA), call the cruise line and ask to speak to someone about your dining arrangements. There may also be an e-mail address that you can write to and request specific dining options, including what size table you would like to sit at.

I doubt that they'll talk to OP if booked through a TA.

I'm not 100% sure that Carnival showing "confirmed" truly means anything is confirmed. They haven't rolled out the anytime dining fleetwide yet (which was when they started indicated confirmed dining times). Even though my 5/17 sailing says I'm confirmed, I'd be willing to bet that there will be plenty of people who board and discover that they've been given a different dinner seating.

Just go see the Maitre d' when you board. No guarantees they can change it, but most people do get to change, even if it isn't until a day or two later.

Archived