tootpaste, hair dryer and other things

The answers may vary by cruise line, by cruise ship and even by cabin, so you may need to dig.

Tooth Paste - I have never seen this provided.

Soap - Always provided

Hair dryers - Princess has in all cabins.

Most US oriented cruise lines will have 110 volt outlet(s) inthe cabin. Princess has two located by the desk.

Yes, the ships have 110 outlets.

The soap and shampoo provided is mystery stuff, so if you don't care about what you use you will be fine. We take travel sizes of everything, my toiletry bag weighs about 2 lbs. fully packed.

There are usually hair dryers, but I've had some that didn't work well, I pack along a very lightweight travel dryer as a back up.

HAL provides wonderful Elemis products including bath soap, face soap, mositurizer, shampoo and conditioner. They also have hair dryers in every cabin (as well as robes).

RCCL Freedom of the seas... May 31st. dont want to carry all that heavy stuff... can i use my 110 volt three prong machine for my nebulizer?

thanks Red

All RCCL ships provide hairdryers. The hairdryers are the Freedom are pretty good. As for soap they provide, shampoo you may want to bring your own. :D

Do we have to brin our own toothpaste, soap and hair dryers?

I have asthma and I need to use my medication and the machine is 110 volt can I still be able to plug it in and use it, for my medicine? thanks

Red.

I can't say I've ever heard of someone expecting toothpaste to be a provided toiletry....? I also never count on shampoos and soaps myself as if they even are there there is no guarantee I'd like them.

Can you use MDIs instead of a nebulizer ? They certainly pack lighter.

I can't say I've ever heard of someone expecting toothpaste to be a provided toiletry....? I also never count on shampoos and soaps myself as if they even are there there is no guarantee I'd like them.

Can you use MDIs instead of a nebulizer ? They certainly pack lighter.

No I am sorry to say I have to bring the monster and i have no choice. I have to bring it. MDI is compact but its not enough for me i have to use mine 3 times a day and I can not use the mdi i have a puffer but that is 2 time a day but not enough. so i can get more air.Linda

Archived