Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

6 minutes ago, yeah!!! said:

You are eligible. However, the offer is not combinable with third party Shipboard Credit offers.  i.e.) If you receive the $300 OBC from American Express Platinum card, you would not be able to receive the $250 OBC from Seabourn in addition to the $300 OBC from American Express.

@yeah!!!, we have not received any shipboard credit from anyone.

15 minutes ago, jebhoward3 said:

We own stock in CCL, will we be able to receive OBC from both CCL and the referral program?

Yes, you should be able to receive the both the CCL stock OBC and the referral OBC.  The issue is "third party" credits.  

16 minutes ago, jebhoward3 said:

We own stock in CCL, will we be able to receive OBC from both CCL and the referral program?

Yes, we always have.

Was writing this as yeah!!! responded first.

Rather than "third party", the problem is when a "travel agent provided" OBC is really coming from Seabourn.  In that case, you have to choose one or the other.  If the credit is actually being provided by the agent, AMEX, anyone else, (and I guess CCL), it is combinable with the referral credit.

The "third party" language is specifically from Seabourn's terms on the referral coupon.  It states:

"Club Referral Rewards are not applicable to employees of Seabourn, Travel Advisors, guests traveling on an industry discount, or first-time guests sharing a suite with a Seabourn Club member. Certain restrictions apply.  Offer is not combinable with third party Shipboard Credit offers."

• Thanks 1

Hi, is anyone interested in a referral credit of $500? I am in need of a referral for a first-time sailing on Silversea. From my understanding, I provide the referral from an existing Venetian Society member and both parties receive $500. Regards Curt Owens

On 9/8/2023 at 5:35 PM, curtisso1 said:

Hi, is anyone interested in a referral credit of $500? I am in need of a referral for a first-time sailing on Silversea. From my understanding, I provide the referral from an existing Venetian Society member and both parties receive $500. Regards Curt Owens

I would be interested in this too. Silversea only let you refer to 'actual' family and friends. 😜

16 minutes ago, Lulley766 said:

To answer your specific question do not believe ant OBC can be used toward a future cruise no matter how it appears on your account hence the name on board credit. 

should you have any refundable credit after your cruise you can get that in cash and use it once you get home to pay your credit card bill for the future thus in a way you are doing we get you want in a round d as bout manner. 

Remember unless your OBC is paid in cash to Seabourn it is non-refundable. Much of your TAs Amex platinum etc OBC is at least partially paid by Seabourn thus no refundable. 

November 7, 2023 will be our first cruise on Seabourn. We are not receiving any OBC since we supposedly got a good deal so not even Virtuoso credit!  If anyone has a referral coupon that we can take advantage of, that would be great!  Socraftyatbellsouthdotnet

1 minute ago, socrafty said:

November 7, 2023 will be our first cruise on Seabourn. We are not receiving any OBC since we supposedly got a good deal so not even Virtuoso credit!  If anyone has a referral coupon that we can take advantage of, that would be great!  Socraftyatbellsouthdotnet

Happy to refer you. You should receive a notification from Seabourn shortly.

Diane 

On 9/15/2023 at 9:17 PM, ozecruiser said:
On 9/15/2023 at 9:13 PM, socrafty said:

Happy to refer you. You should receive a notification from Seabourn shortly.

Diane 

Hi Diane, 

Any idea how long it takes to hear from Seabourn? I have not received any notifications as of yet.

37 minutes ago, Cruisengators said:

Hello,

I have 4 cabins booked on a SB Ovation cruise in February 2024.  All 4 cabins are first time SB cruisers.  We got a group rate from our TA but do not have any OBC for the upcoming cruise.  Are we eligible for the referral program? 

You absolutely should be

you can email me at   purple19gray@aol.com    If you’d like to know more about referrals 

22 hours ago, Cruisengators said:

Hello,

I have 4 cabins booked on a SB Ovation cruise in February 2024.  All 4 cabins are first time SB cruisers.  We got a group rate from our TA but do not have any OBC for the upcoming cruise.  Are we eligible for the referral program? 

I am sure you will be able to get some OBC if you want a referral for one of the cabins please let me know. relees at tiscali dot co dot uk