recycling clothing among cc members

Okay, I'll make the cat (or dog) discussion on topic. How many of you have to pack a sticky roller in your suitcase because there is no way to get all the pet hair off your clothes before you pack? With two golden retrievers, I should own stock in sticky rollers!

I am leaving on a business trip to Chicago this evening and the lint roller is packed. I have two long hair calicos and two super long hair maine coons. There is also a roller in my glove box so my customers don't think I am the crazy cat lady. ;)

Lisa

I know you guys normally swap dresses but I have 2 pairs of really nice heels that I am trying to find a home for. They both are a size 9, one black the other silver. The black ones have a 3 1/2" heel and the silver ones are about 2 1/2". I've worn the black ones once and the silver ones twice so they are not worn out or anything. I was in a hurry when I bought them but really never liked them. Dumb huh. :o But anyway, if anyone is interested just give me a shout. kanitter1 at aol.com

Kanitter~ These are very nice. My size 5 1/2 - 6 feet would have room to spare though. :rolleyes:

Kanitter~ These are very nice. My size 5 1/2 - 6 feet would have room to spare though. :rolleyes:

Yea, I don't think those would work for you. :rolleyes: They're actually too big for me also but at the time I was having a problem with swollen legs and feet and I also weighed almost 150lbs more than I do now. I learned something new, you do lose weight in your feet when you lose a lot of weight. :D

Edited by kanitter

Yea, I don't think those would work for you. :rolleyes: They're actually too big for me also but at the time I was having a problem with swollen legs and feet and I also weighed almost 150lbs more than I do now. I learned something new, you do lose weight in your feet when you lose a lot of weight. :D

My weight loss was about a third of yours, but I can verify that you do lose weight in your feet also.

Hello Burm,

Hope all is well with you. I am leaving for San Francisco this morning. I will be there for five days. I will take pictures of all the restaurants for you.

Anyway, I have something for you. I have not had the time to mail it. I will try mail it next week. I know you will like it :p:):o.

Take care

M

Hello Burm,

Hope all is well with you. I am leaving for San Francisco this morning. I will be there for five days. I will take pictures of all the restaurants for you.

Anyway, I have something for you. I have not had the time to mail it. I will try mail it next week. I know you will like it :p:):o.

Take care

M

HI Marie. Five days in San Francisco sounds wonderful, although this is my favourite time of the year here - fall colour! In a week or two all the leaves will be gone and I would be happy to be anywhere else. November is our dreariest month.

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I hope you have a wonderful time checking out the local restaurant scene. You could rate the restaurants for me, according to food and service. :D

We will be staying right in Fisherman's Wharf, but perhaps there are nicer and less touristy places not too far away.

I look forward to your report, and can't wait to see what you have for me.

Enjoy your trip!

Take care

M

When I first read your post, Marie, I focused on the "I know you will like it." Looking a second time, I paid more attention to your choice of smilies and am now REALLY curious. I get the feeling I will be laughing when I open it?

Can't wait!

Hi Bowsprit, Beejay4016, and Cathy.

Did you receive the package? Please let me know. I really don't want to go to the post office.

Thanks

M

Hello Marie,

You are an angel - the dress arrived today, and it is just lovely. I do think I'll be down the shopping centre buying my first piece of shapewear just to keep everything streamlined, but the dress is quite lovely, and perfect for a cruise in warm climes. Again, thank you so much; you are a wonderfully kind lady. I think you've got a zillion brownie points piled up for the next life. ;)

Cheers .. Bev

• 2 weeks later...
Valerie ,

Oh my goodness! I received a package today. I love it! It is beautiful. Thank you so very much.

Take care

M

Marie, you are welcome.

Your package came a few days before we left for our Europe cruise, so I did not have time to post here, as I used the time to make that piece for you and head out for the post office:)

I figured that when you received it you would know that the package had arrived and fit beautifully, so it has already gone on a cruise with me.

I can not thank you enough for your generosity.

Dear Doreen and Rochelle,

Thank you so very much for your lovely gifts. I love them! Hope all is well with you and your family.

xoxoxo

Marie

Your very welcome Marie, we are all well as I hope you are. Just over 3 months to our cruise and we are counting down the days.

Hugs

Doreen xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good morning ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I am getting ready for my cruise. I found these for you.

This is Carmen Marc Velvo size 10, it is new.

8234299063_fde90d52d7.jpg

This is size M, it is new.

8235361814_5510e662b9.jpg

These are Earthies shoes. I ordered size 8 1/2 it was too big, I exchanged for size 8 it is too small :mad:. My husband accidently threw the box away.

8234294883_4ebf50c90c.jpg

Both of these sandals are new. Ordred them for my last cruise. I am no longer able to wear these style of sandals.

8191158796_6e4ddf57e5.jpg

8190074031_0745772649.jpg

Will post more latter. I am leaving for the spa with my girls.

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

M

Marie: My daughter will be going on her first cruise with her new Air Force pilot husband! She wears either an 8 or 8 1/2 size shoe and would be grateful for either pair. I will send you another email with her address if you wish to share with her.:) Thank you for offering these beautiful items.

Donna