recycling clothing among cc members

So happy to have stumbled upon this thread. My goodness! What an amazing group of women. Somewhere in a box (we moved not that long ago) there is at least one lovely evening gown that I won't wear again. Once I've gotten it out and dry-cleaned, I'll post it.

Funny, my trainer at the gym has been at me for months to get serious about my diet so I can lose weight (currently a size 14) but ... meh. Then, I come across Marie and her astonishing dresses in size 8. Now THAT'S motivation!! :D

So happy to have stumbled upon this thread. My goodness! What an amazing group of women. Somewhere in a box (we moved not that long ago) there is at least one lovely evening gown that I won't wear again. Once I've gotten it out and dry-cleaned, I'll post it.

Funny, my trainer at the gym has been at me for months to get serious about my diet so I can lose weight (currently a size 14) but ... meh. Then, I come across Marie and her astonishing dresses in size 8. Now THAT'S motivation!! :D

Yes that's motivation for sure! You go girl!

Good morning ladies,

I shipped all the packages an hour ago. Please let me know when you received it and please do post a picture with you in the dress. I think it's going to me my new policy now; you received the dress you post a picture [emoji1][emoji106].

Take care everyone and have a wonderful day.

M

I'm staring my spring cleaning [emoji1]

Good morning ladies,

I shipped all the packages an hour ago. Please let me know when you received it and please do post a picture with you in the dress. I think it's going to me my new policy now; you received the dress you post a picture [emoji1][emoji106].

M

That's a deal Marie!

Good morning ladies,

M

Hi Marie, I must apologize to you for not posting a picture of me in the "beige" gown you sent to me awhile ago. I was waiting till I wear it on our nx cruise in August. I will try to get my DH to get my picture in it soon if that's OK. :)

Hope your feeling better now. Take care.

Good morning ladies,

M

Thank you. I go in for surgery next week to remove a pesky tumor on my liver that keeps growing but I'll have my husband watching for it. I'll try and get a nice pic once I'm feeling better. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I go in for surgery next week to remove a pesky tumor on my liver that keeps growing but I'll have my husband watching for it. I'll try and get a nice pic once I'm feeling better. :)

Sending you positive healing thoughts. *hugs*

I hope that you feel better real fast.

Love Marie's idea of posting a pick of the lucky lady to get one of her dresses or anyone's dresses :-) wish I was smaller lol but too full figured for Marie's dresses but I still love seeing them :-)

If I recall correctly, Marie had asked once before for the ladies to post pictures.

Wishing you all the best with your surgery. I have a beautiful long dress that was given to me by one of the ladies, but unfortunately because my breasts were removed, and they are sooo much smaller now, I can no longer wear it. It was only worn once by myself. I will be happy to send to you, and please do not worry about reimbursing me. Let me know.

Keeping you in my thoughts and hope everything works out for you.

Sending you a big hug and wishing you all the best. Xoxo

M

Wishing you all the best with your surgery. I have a beautiful long dress that was given to me by one of the ladies, but unfortunately because my breasts were removed, and they are sooo much smaller now, I can no longer wear it. It was only worn once by myself. I will be happy to send to you, and please do not worry about reimbursing me. Let me know.

Keeping you in my thoughts and hope everything works out for you.

Thank you so much. If you like, you can email me (sherilyn at sherilyn dot net).

Thank you to everyone else as well that has sent me well wishes. Hopefully this will add many more years onto my life.

Wishing you all the best and a very speedy recovery!

Michelle:)

Thank you so much. If you like, you can email me (sherilyn at sherilyn dot net).

Thank you to everyone else as well that has sent me well wishes. Hopefully this will add many more years onto my life.

Marie, I got the dress already!:eek: It is so lovely and I will try it on & post a pic this weekend!

:)

Michelle

Good morning ladies,

M

I am mailing Scrapnana's dress and swimsuit, Joyce's dress and swimsuit, and meeting up with one girl who lives close.

I have also subscribed to this thread so I can get one of Marie's awesome gowns for DD.

Once I am done, I will post what else I may have.

Take care Ladies:D

As promised to Marie...the lovely Tadashi Shoji dress I received! Love it!

Michelle:)

Wow! You look beautiful! Thank you for posting the picture.

We went to Santa Anita today. Did not win much, but had had a wonderful time with friends.

Donna Karan dress. ImageUploadedByForums1425792069.173419.jpg.229cb9cdcbcc37d63f508bcf9f6cd27c.jpg