recycling clothing among cc members

Sherilyn, you look AWESOME in that gown. Continued healing. Marie, you are so generous. You inspire me. Now, to get to my closets. I've recently lost 49#, and have a whole new wardrobe of things that have been too small plus a wardrobe that is 3 sizes too big. Mostly sportswear, but there are a few dressy pieces I need to find new homes for. Am currently traveling, but have a closet purge on my to do list when I get home in a few weeks.

Awesome! Congrats on your weight loss. Wherever you are, have a fantastic time.

M

I bought this LV bag in Paris a few years ago. I rarely use it. I wanted everyone to have a chance to get it. Please DO NOT email me. Please post it here, in a day or two I will write all your user name on a piece of a paper and draw it.

16520363673_a32776d9c0_o.jpg

Edited by Porthopper101

I bought this LV bag in Paris a few years ago. I rarely use it. I wanted everyone to have a chance to get it. Please DO NOT email me. Please post it here, in a day or two I will write all your user name on a piece of a paper and draw it.

I bought this bag in Paris a few years ago. I rarely use it. I want everyone to have a chance to get it. Please DO NOT email me. Please post it here, in a day or two I will write all your user name on a piece of a paper and draw it.

LOL. Love your new system, Marie. Very fair and fun to boot.

I can never resist a draw (I am currently waiting for a call to tell me that I have won a dream home or $1,000,000). Please put my name in the box. :)

Hi Marie,

I would love the chance to win your beautiful handbag, please put my name in your draw.

Thank you!

Cathy

Marie--you are such a kind lady! And what a neat idea! I'll give it a go but I rarely win anything. Just for a hoot, I put lottery tickets in my grown children's Easter candy. $20 worth and not a winner in the bunch! :o

WOW, Marie what a great idea. Please put my name in also! :D

Thanks & have a good wk. end.

Marie you are so generous. I love the bag. What a great idea! I would love to be entered to win.

Thank you.

Edited by winnipegmanitoba

Not sure if you would be able to ship to Canada, but would appreciate being included for this draw.

And again, Marie, you have such a generous spirit. Thank you.

I'd love to enter this drawing! Lovely bag!:)

Love this idea Marie. I am always late when you post pictures of dresses, shoes, purses etc and never get to see the actual pics but the box on your post after you deleted it. Yahoo for seeing the picture of this purse. Love it!

Please put my name DJSchib99 in the drawing

Thank you !

LoL Marie! I love your kind of trouble making!;)

LOL...I end it :D. They deleted the OP, but you still can read it here :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2185675&page=12 post # 234.

My respond: I read many of your posts, I always thought you were a nice person. I did not realize you were so bitter and racist. Yes! You are out of place! Do stay where you belong.

Really! How many Asian do you know who would dress as Carmen Miranda costumes on a thane night?

After they deleted it, I posted: So... who do you think will be the next President? It was a joke. They deleted it too.

I am such a trouble maker :D

Oh please add my name to the list!!! I too am always just a little late arriving to the dance :p

Bless you Marie, you are an inspiration to us all!

Christi

Please put my name in the pot Marie! Thanks so much!

I would love to have my name entered also. I am embarrassed to admit just how long I have been reading here daily. I am a plus size gal so I could never enjoy one of your beautiful gowns, but I do enjoy looking at all the pic's of the lucky ladies that do get them.

Now a purse that would fit perfectly! :)