recycling clothing among cc members

I am NOT asking to be entered.

Just wanted to say we know who won't win this time.:D

You mean someone who is too busy going out with the girls to show off her new LV bag to enter the draw? LOL.

Good morning ladies,

As promised, here is another bag. You can use it as shoulder bag or cross-body. It is Chloe Marcie Horseshoe Crossbody Satchel Bag. I bought it for my last cruise, but I did not use it. I used my Marc Jacob bag pack instead.

Again, please do not email me. Please post it here, I will have a drawing in a few days.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Chloe-Marcie-Horseshoe-Crossbody-Satchel-Bag-Black/prod152700097_cat46860739__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.service%253FitemId%253Dcat46860739%2526pageSize%253D120%2526No%253D0%2526Ns%253DPCS_SORT%2526refinements%253D142&eItemId=prod152700097&cmCat=product

17365786376_9e61753f7d_o.jpg

17204165290_e9a7eefb24_o.jpg

Beautiful Bag please enter me also Thanks so much !

Good morning ladies,

As promised, here is another bag. You can use it as shoulder bag or cross-body. It is Chloe Marcie Horseshoe Crossbody Satchel Bag.

Hi Marie,

I love this bag...just my style, so yes, please enter me into your generous drawing.

Noni

You are lucky to be born with the right gene. Me, nah :(.

I had laser to remove all the brown spots on my face and hands two days ago. My face is look like I have a bad case of chicken pox :D.

Have a great day everyone,

Marie

I really want to have this done. I've tried every product out there to fade the spots and the only thing to fade is my bank balance! :D

By the way, my husband and I will be in Las Vegas from tomorrow until Monday. I will draw the names on Tuesday.

M

I would love to go in the draw but I'm too far away unfortunately. I will just keep looking at all the fabulous clothes on here and plan my next outfit.

Edited by benjoon

magandab;46527879]I really want to have this done. I've tried every product out there to fade the spots and the only thing to fade is my :)

Hi Amy,

I can see the diffrent on my face. I have to get a second treament for a few darker spots. Highly recommened :)

Marie

Congratulations Froufie! You are the winner of the bag. Please email me your address, I will ship it to you in a few days.

To all other ladies, I will be posting more bag later. I have to unpack and recover from Las Vegas [emoji16].

Have a great day everyone

Marie

rossm747 at yahoo. ComImageUploadedByForums1431452461.933565.jpg.2547f75b64a33cab088cacb812fc2dec.jpg

Congratulations Froufie! You are the winner of the bag. Please email me your address, I will ship it to you in a few days.

To all other ladies, I will be posting more bag later. I have to unpack and recover from Las Vegas [emoji16].

Have a great day everyone

Marie

rossm747 at yahoo. Com[ATTACH]349100[/ATTACH]

OMG - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I am thrilled to pieces and will email you to make the arrangements! (must be my lucky day- off to buy some lottery tickets! LOL :D:D:D)