recycling clothing among cc members

Love the bag! Please add my name to the drawing. I am going to Italy for the first time next year and have been looking for a good cross-body bag since I read that tourist are targets of pick pockets and purse snatchers over there.

Good morning ladies,

As promised, here is another bag. You can use it as shoulder bag or cross-body. It is Chloe Marcie Horseshoe Crossbody Satchel Bag. I bought it for my last cruise, but I did not use it. I used my Marc Jacob bag pack instead.

Again, please do not email me. Please post it here, I will have a drawing in a few days.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Chloe-Marcie-Horseshoe-Crossbody-Satchel-Bag-Black/prod152700097_cat46860739__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.service%253FitemId%253Dcat46860739%2526pageSize%253D120%2526No%253D0%2526Ns%253DPCS_SORT%2526refinements%253D142&eItemId=prod152700097&cmCat=product

17365786376_9e61753f7d_o.jpg

17204165290_e9a7eefb24_o.jpg

Hi Marie,

Please add my name to the raffle for the bag. I showed my daughter and she loves it. My name will be for her.

I hope you are feeling well after you Laser Treatment.

Thank you,

Lisa

Good morning ladies,

As promised, here is another bag. You can use it as shoulder bag or cross-body. It is Chloe Marcie Horseshoe Crossbody Satchel Bag. I bought it for my last cruise, but I did not use it. I used my Marc Jacob bag pack instead.

Again, please do not email me. Please post it here, I will have a drawing in a few days.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Chloe-Marcie-Horseshoe-Crossbody-Satchel-Bag-Black/prod152700097_cat46860739__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.service%253FitemId%253Dcat46860739%2526pageSize%253D120%2526No%253D0%2526Ns%253DPCS_SORT%2526refinements%253D142&eItemId=prod152700097&cmCat=product

17365786376_9e61753f7d_o.jpg

17204165290_e9a7eefb24_o.jpg

Another lovely bag Marie. This is such a great way to give everyone the opportunity to participate. Please enter me in the draw.

Thank you.

Edited by winnipegmanitoba

Marie I would love to be added to the drawing for the purse..Thanks so much for all you do for everyone, you have such a generous heart.

Anyone with an size 14-16 dresses or tops they are wanting to share, I have a niece that is going on her first cruise as an adult this June and needs something for formal night. She is 23 and this will only be her 2nd cruise and her first was when I took her for her 16th birthday so she does not have any cruise clothing that still fits. Thanks so much.

Kelly

Edited by omgletmeon

Marie, my beautiful Louis Vuitton lottery win bag arrived today and I tried 3 times to email you, but my computer does not show the messages in the Sent Box.

So in case you did not receive any of them, I would like to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Good morning ladies,

Please add my name to the drawer for the bag. I probably will never fit into any of your dresses but would be honored to have one of your bags.

CJ

Marie ... I hope you are feeling better soon !! Enjoy your time in Vegas :-)

Since I am plus sized and at this point do not fit into your gowns I would love to be included in your cross body purse draw - Please note I am Ontario Canada so if the draw is just for the USA I understand :-)

Again have a great time in Vegas and I hope your generosity of gifting unto others is returned to you while you are in Vegas and that you win big big big :-)

Hi Marie!

I have never posted on this board before but you always look amazing in your dresses! You amaze me with your continued generosity even while going through some extremely hard times.

I would also like to put my name in for the drawing of the bag and thank you so much for doing this again and giving everyone a chance for something so wonderful! If by chance I do win the raffle I will be on a cruise next week and will not be able to get online until the 17th or so.

Edited by horsegal

Marie,

Please enter me in the drawing for the beautiful purse. Have a wonderful time in Las Vegas and win big! Thank you for all the beautiful items you post here and the raffle idea, I think it is great.

Hello Marie,

Another fellow Canadian here. If you are allowing Canadian's a chance to win your purses, please add my name to the draw. If not, I also understand.

I always share your postings with my husband and tell him what a wonderfully generous person you really are!

Marie, my beautiful Louis Vuitton lottery win bag arrived today and I tried 3 times to email you, but my computer does not show the messages in the Sent Box.

So in case you did not receive any of them, I would like to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Hi Burn,

Yes I received your email. You are very welcome. Enjoy the bag.

KK

M

Hello Marie,

Another fellow Canadian here. If you are allowing Canadian's a chance to win your purses, please add my name to the draw. If not, I also understand.

I always share your postings with my husband and tell him what a wonderfully generous person you really are!

Hi Ontario Cruise Duo,

Yes, it's for Canadian too.

ImageUploadedByForums1430966066.944899.jpg.effb97b74c06ddae655fcc3a49436a79.jpg

Marie I would love to be added to the drawing for the purse..Thanks so much for all you do for everyone, you have such a generous heart.

Anyone with an size 14-16 dresses or tops they are wanting to share, I have a niece that is going on her first cruise as an adult this June and needs something for formal night. She is 23 and this will only be her 2nd cruise and her first was when I took her for her 16th birthday so she does not have any cruise clothing that still fits. Thanks so much.

Kelly[/

QUOTE]

This has been hanging in my closet waiting for me to post it. Sorry it doesn't photograph well. The color is prettier than it appears. It is a 2-piece, size 16. The dress itself is very simple with spaghetti straps. The jacket is all over beaded. 780dcff2708a8dbb092d43cc6e619d82.jpg78d5de0cd273672e0ca1e0c4a2a4bff8.jpgdf3c0673614a65698b8cab3772fc5ae4.jpg

If Kelly doesn't want it, I offer it to anyone else lurking [emoji56]

Email me. Relic2maggie at yahoo dot com.

I guess I should include a PI of the back. db2f1d9d750987831b2ef9d9b73c0de2.jpg

Fabric is polyester crepe.

Edited by relic2