recycling clothing among cc members

Hi Cru1stng2009

Here is a picture of the dress. Please email me your address I will ship it to your daughter on Monday.

rossm747 at yahoo.com

M

I fast every two months to remove toxins. I drink lot lot of water for three days. Today is the second day and it is the hardest day, my head is pounding, but by tomorrow I will feel like a brand new person :).

I took some pictures and will be taking some more. I will post them on Monday.

17135995989_6f0694cb4a_o.jpg

Omg it is beautiful! I can't wait to post pictures of it.

Detox is great for you but so hard to do. And I hate water.

I'll take wine, soda, beer, tea. But I hate water. I drink it in the morning only because it is a chore.

I haven't been here in forever but just popped in and came across this ... Marie, I'm a STRONG believer that what you put out into the world, good or bad, comes back to you. From here and that other place we're friends ;) I know that lady luck smiles on you often (hopefully, it will this weekend, I'm assuming you're playing the horses :D ) but I know that the karma you create around yourself is the catalyst for your luck - and I love it when great things happen to great people.

Mom's done three rounds of chemo (she was diagnosed with colon cancer over Christmas, and a mass was removed and believed contained, then diagnosed with Hodgkins a month later), and she's doing incredibly well with it so far. I have 3 weeks of school left and then I'm hoping to head to Missouri to take her to chemo appointments and then radiation every day the month of July.

I hope all of you are in good health and spirits!

Judy

Thank you, ladies, for your kind words. My husband and I are blessed and I believe in karma. On the way to Las Vegas a few weeks ago, we stopped at the restaurant for lunch. It was the worst serviced we ever had. We wait for 20 minutes, the server forgot our coffee and gave my husband a soup instead of a salad. She must be in her 60, forgetful and very slow. The whole time I was thinking; OMG! She could be someone wife, mother or grandmother, she should be home with her family. I gave her $200.00 tip and thanks her with a happy face. That weekend I won $12,000.00. My husband call me Mother Teresa and said “don’t ever change”. I have no intention to change at all.

Yes, Iheartbda and I will be having a blast in NY.

M

Good morning ladies, wish me luck.

Have s great day [emoji1]

Marie[ATTACH]347995[/ATTACH]

Looking great in your beautiful outfit Marie!! Enjoy your day at the Kentucky Derby and win lots of money!!!icon10.gif

Cathy

heyitsmejudy,

I hope that your mother feels better. She must be happy that you will be going out to help her out.

IrishLassie,

Just love the picture of you and your beautiful granddaughter.

Marie,

You look beautiful in your outfit. Good luck at the Derby. I hope you win, win and win.

Burm,

You four-legged grandchild is pretty. 7.5 foot climber is huge!

Edited by geocruiser

LOL, I like to tell everyone that I had my 1st. son when I was 12 !!! Thanks for the compliment tho. :D

You are lucky to be born with the right gene. Me, nah :(.

I had laser to remove all the brown spots on my face and hands two days ago. My face is look like I have a bad case of chicken pox :D.

Have a great day everyone,

Marie

Good morning ladies,

As promised, here is another bag. You can use it as shoulder bag or cross-body. It is Chloe Marcie Horseshoe Crossbody Satchel Bag. I bought it for my last cruise, but I did not use it. I used my Marc Jacob bag pack instead.

Again, please do not email me. Please post it here, I will have a drawing in a few days.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Chloe-Marcie-Horseshoe-Crossbody-Satchel-Bag-Black/prod152700097_cat46860739__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.service%253FitemId%253Dcat46860739%2526pageSize%253D120%2526No%253D0%2526Ns%253DPCS_SORT%2526refinements%253D142&eItemId=prod152700097&cmCat=product

17365786376_9e61753f7d_o.jpg

17204165290_e9a7eefb24_o.jpg

Hi Marie!

I hope there is no discomfort involved with the laser treatments, I'm sure the end result will be great looking skin!

The bag is lovely! I'd love to be in the next raffle :)

Have a great day

Michelle

I had laser to remove all the brown spots on my face and hands two days ago. My face is look like I have a bad case of chicken pox :D.

Marie

Marie

Thanks, Marie, I owe it all to my Mom who is now 95 going on 96 !

Hope your face clears up soon & then I'm sure you'll be beautiful as ever. :)

I need that laser surgery as well. Call me a chicken I guess. Skin tags need to go as well. Oh the joys of getting older.

Please put me in the drawing for the purse Marie. I just bought some black sandals last night that needs a purse to match

Thank you!

Debbie

Hi Marie. I, too, see my dermatologist every 3 months. I never get out without at least a few spots sprayed or biopsies. Genetics and red hair skin.

Please include me in this raffle. Lovely bag!!

Thank you for your generosity once again.