just say NO ta key west!!!!!

no way am i gonna put my 80 yr. old mamma on the conquest with a bunch of alcohol soaked texans/oklahomans/louisianians and subject her to all of those insults from key west residents that do not want us there! we will just sail on our 5 day ecstasy and go with respectable cruisers to calm places like progreso/cozumel. not much drinking going on sailing on the laid back ecstacy.

no way am i gonna put my 80 yr. old mamma on the conquest with a bunch of alcohol soaked texans/oklahomans/louisianians and subject her to all of those insults from key west residents that do not want us there! we will just sail on our 5 day ecstasy and go with respectable cruisers to calm places like progreso/cozumel. not much drinking going on sailing on the laid back ecstacy.
I LOVE Key West and I'm a 63 year old Grandpa...:D;)

It's what you make of it..:) Have FUN! :p

no way am i gonna put my 80 yr. old mamma on the conquest with a bunch of alcohol soaked texans/oklahomans/louisianians and subject her to all of those insults from key west residents that do not want us there! we will just sail on our 5 day ecstasy and go with respectable cruisers to calm places like progreso/cozumel. not much drinking going on sailing on the laid back ecstacy.[/quote

Weird post, where did all this anger come from. We enjoyed Key West loved Duval St.

no way am i gonna put my 80 yr. old mamma on the conquest

with a bunch of alcohol soaked texans/oklahomans/louisianians

and subject her to all of those insults from key west residents that do not want us there!

Just stay on board the ship?

Huh, Key West is great. Laid backl and tons of fun. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Boy do you have an awakening coming if you think Ecstasy is going to be any different. Those 5 nighters are Party Central.:eek::rolleyes::D You and your mother will be able to watch all the drinkers stumbling back from Cozumel.:)

i was just kidding! me and my 80 yr. old mamma have sailed on the ecstasy twice and we are getting ready to sail on her again,this ship is consistently rated by former crew members as 1 of the partingest ships in the entire carnival fleet. we also plan on getting on the conquest next yr.

i was just kidding! me and my 80 yr. old mamma have sailed on the ecstasy twice and we are getting ready to sail on her again,this ship is consistently rated by former crew members as 1 of the partingest ships in the entire carnival fleet. we also plan on getting on the conquest next yr.

well im just sadden i cant buy you and your moma a drink!

I'm not sure why the OP has assumed that all Texans/Oklahomans/ Louisianians are all alcohol soaked. One might take offense to that statemant, Let me drink on it and I'll let you know!

I am confused, if you didn't mean what you said, what was the point of the post unless to ruffle feathers? I don't get it.

What I would get is my 73 year old mom loving to visit the home of Hemmingway and checking out Jimmy Buffets muse of an island.

Good luck "sooner"

Carole from Ne that knows what a sooner is :p

I've always wanted to go to Key West. I hear that the sunsets there are absolutely amazing. Anywhere that Jimmy Buffett loves can't be bad. Anyway, I think my 80 year old Dad would love it. We're hoping to cruise there soon.

Guest JJWW

Luv key West.

I have sighted Elvis several times and he was lit up like the rhine stone cowboy ,however he was ridin a bicycle!

Y:Du can even get your picture taken with him for a fee. I even like the chickens crawlin around your feet at Hogsbreath. Becareful if you have corns on the toes,the luv em !!

I am confused, if you didn't mean what you said, what was the point of the post unless to ruffle feathers? I don't get it.

What I would get is my 73 year old mom loving to visit the home of Hemmingway and checking out Jimmy Buffets muse of an island.

Good luck "sooner"

Carole from Ne that knows what a sooner is :p

tired of getting that nebraskie tail kicked in football are we carole? boooooooooomer!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the people who don't "get" this post aren't paying attention. :rolleyes:

It's in reference to another post (see link already posted), where Key West residents were upset with Carnival cruisers.

Humor.......:cool:

Archived