Why does it matter what state you are from?

LOWTYD

That is just for the military discount but is there one for Lattitude? I always check that I am lattitude but I never see any differnece:(

(no problem on the O.T Wink...good information provided!):)

If you do a search without checking that you are Latitudes and go to the results page it will show all of the cruises at the regular price. Then on the right side of the page there is a place to indicate that you are Latitudes, refresh your results and viola', it shows you the Latitudes pricing.

If you do a search without checking that you are Latitudes and go to the results page it will show all of the cruises at the regular price. Then on the right side of the page there is a place to indicate that you are Latitudes, refresh your results and viola', it shows you the Latitudes pricing.

Hmmm... interestingk.. verdy interestingk.. thanks sparks.

Oh..I must explore.........never noticed. thank you.

The one time I checked the difference between regular and Lattitudes it was like $50.00 to $75.00 PP difference. Not bad really to get something for nothing, so to speak.

Well, every little helps! That's $100 to $150 we could use elsewhere!:)

Another question regarding this topic. Does it tell you anywhere that such and such a state is having a "sale"? Or do you find out when you state your state so to speak. I am just a little baffled on how you find out if it 's your turn for a special:confused:

My memory (which I would not bet on.. LOL) is that when NCL offered sailings out of Galveston, residents of Texas got a discount on those bookings. I honestly do not know why, but that is what I remember.

you are right, at least sometimes they did. This is exactly why cruise lines will ask about what state. From time to time they do offer deals for residence of such and such place. It isn't often, but always worth a try.

Nita

Archived