waterproof container for passports?

loopdloops

Sorry, I know that this has to be posted somewhere but I cant find it. Where can I get a waterproof container for my passport? I have the huge passport and not the passport card but all of my excursions are in the water and Im not comfortable leaving my passport in a locker or a basket. Any suggestions on what to buy and where?

sorta on this topic.Do you need to carry your passport off the ship?I was planning on my S&S card and copy of my passport.Is that ok?

I would never step off a ship in a foreign country without my passport now. You never know, God forbid, when or if you'll need it. I take back-ups like birth certificates and DL's and I also make copies of our passports. Might be extreme but better safe than sorry.

sorta on this topic.Do you need to carry your passport off the ship?I was planning on my S&S card and copy of my passport.Is that ok?

Some people do some people don't. If you are afraid of missing the ship then you probably should.

We just take our S&S and drivers license as some ports ask for a picture id to get back into the port area.

Good luck!

You only need to photo ID and your S&S card. A copy of your passport is not needed, but take it if you want.

While a passport copy is not official, I color copied passports and laminated each copy. Then we carry our driver licenses. I realize it is not official, but has been enough to get back onto ship, and have passport ID # if need be. I am too uncomfortable taking passport off ship, ours stay in safe.

The aqua pak is also very helpful.

Just wonderinf if this size wallet would hold 2 passports? Thanks!

Yes, it definitely will hold 2 passports. FWIW, I always take my Passport with me on shore. I like to be prepared for anything and if I miss the ship I know I'll be able to fly to the next port with my passport in hand. Accidents, however unlikely, do happen. I keep it on my person, not in a purse of backpack, so it won't be stolen or lost.

Archived