Adventure of the Seas JS Suite Deck 10 Noise?

Considering booking a Junior Suite on the AOS on deck 10, first time on RCCL in a number of years.

Since Deck 10 is directly below the Windjammer, Portofino's, Pool deck and bars, has anyone experience noise from above?:confused:

Thanks in advance.:)

Considering booking a Junior Suite on the AOS on deck 10, first time on RCCL in a number of years.

Since Deck 10 is directly below the Windjammer, Portofino's, Pool deck and bars, has anyone experience noise from above?:confused:

We have stayed in 1690 (right beside the JS's on deck 10 aft right under the windjammer. We never heard any noise all week.

On the Voyager class, staying on deck 10 give you really good access to alot of things right above you that you mentioned.

If you're below the pool deck you can get noise from people walking around and/or running on the track. It never bothered us much, but I have heard of people that it did bother.

yes you can hear noise....mainly scraping of desk chairs and rolling carts..and it may be in the middle of the night......just be advised that people who say you will hear NOTHING may have been lucky......:rolleyes:

I stayed in 1692 on AOS which is 2 doors over and had no noise problems at all. I love the panoramic views of the aft cabins. I did feel a bit more sway up there though.

Archived