4 teenaged girls -- choose our excursion!

MrsPete

Oh, the difficulties of short port times! Please tell me which one you'd choose and why. We have four girls, ages 12, 13, 16 and 16.

Option 1: Nativeway's Stingray City Sandbar, Coral Gardens, Starfish snorkel . . . the stop at Seven-Mile Beach

Option 2: Pirate encounter . . . then stop at Seven-Mile Beach

Oh, the difficulties of short port times! Please tell me which one you'd choose and why. We have four girls, ages 12, 13, 16 and 16.

Option 1: Nativeway's Stingray City Sandbar, Coral Gardens, Starfish snorkel . . . the stop at Seven-Mile Beach

Option 1. They'll scream, go "eeewwww" and "No Way"!!! Then have a great time with the sting rays! OOO at the coral and the snorkeling. Downside... they'll use up all your internet minutes texting and twittering their friends back home about it!!

Option 1. They'll scream, go "eeewwww" and "No Way"!!! Then have a great time with the sting rays! OOO at the coral and the snorkeling. Downside... they'll use up all your internet minutes texting and twittering their friends back home about it!!
I'm laughing right now because that's EXACTLY what my girls'll do! I think you've talked me into option 1. Thanks!

your post title scared me

but I see now it is a chap'rone asking what to do with 4 teens

and under those conditions I agree .... they'll love the stingrays.

If I were taking my 17 yoa and friends, that's where I'd go.

your post title scared me

but I see now it is a chap'rone asking what to do with 4 teens

Oops -- didn't mean to make the wrong impression. It's actually TWO ADULT CHAPERONES and four teenaged girls, but my main goal is to choose something that they'll enjoy.

Was looking at some pictures on-line of Rum Point Beach and saw someone standing in front of a sign saying "No outside Food or Drinks". I was hoping to bring just a few bottles of water to have on the beach. Do they really enforce the "No outside Food or Drinks" there?

If the girls are wanting something action packed I would opt for Nativeway's Rays, Reef and Rum Point Tour, but you know them better than I. This way they get to swim with the rays, snorkel a gorgeous reef(I'm guessing that the storms haven't torn things up) and then loaf on a nice beach. All reviews on Rum Point have been good. If you are going after Dec. 2009 I'll have a firsthand review for you 12/8/2009.:D

Was looking at some pictures on-line of Rum Point Beach and saw someone standing in front of a sign saying "No outside Food or Drinks". I was hoping to bring just a few bottles of water to have on the beach. Do they really enforce the "No outside Food or Drinks" there?

Yes, it's enforced...it is a restaurant, after all. :D

Don't worry about lugging water along, though. They always have a large self-serve water cooler full of ice water and plenty of cups.

I took a group of 5 girls the same ages last October and we did the Nativeway Reef, Rays & Rumpoint. I can't tell you how much they LOVED it!!! Nativeway was great, the boat we were on only had a total of 20 us and the lunch at Rumpoint was very good. We also enjoyed the beach much more than I have at 7 mile beach.

Good Luck I am sure that they will have a great time.

Archived