Booking question

javajunkie59

I booked my cruise last month under the Early Saver fare for a Nov. cruise. Now Carnival is offering a $200.00 cash back fare. Can I change my booking to reflect the "cash back" fare and if so are there service charges for changing it? I booked with a Carnival agent.:confused:

I beleive you are out of luck, when my sister went to change her date due to pregnancy violation of carnival's rules they told her that since she was on the early saver rate it would cost 50.00 per person to change, no refunds or changes under that rate. That is why I was so thrilled to get that rate last night but under a group I can change, cancel do whatever.

Although the 50.00 pp might be ok since you get 100.00 per person on board credit but check and make sure the rate is the same

I booked my cruise last month under the Early Saver fare for a Nov. cruise. Now Carnival is offering a $200.00 cash back fare. Can I change my booking to reflect the "cash back" fare and if so are there service charges for changing it? I booked with a Carnival agent.:confused:

You can price match the cash back rate but keep the early saver rate. I did it in May. There were no fees, just fill out the early saver form.

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=321

Yes and no. If the cash back fare is less than you paid then you can get the reduction, you are probably not going to get the cash back part though, just the base rate.

Archived