11:35 Return Flight from Ft. Lauderdale?

elycelynne

So my ship (7-day S. Caribbean itinerary) gets into port at 7:00 a.m. Is an 11:35 flight completely reasonable, doable, no-brainer, etc.?

As you all know, Southwest just opened up their December fares and I found a round-trip fare of $189 from Chicago/Midway to FLL. Would I be able to do much better than this, or should I snap it up now?

There really is no time to tell when is the best time to book airfare with oil prices on a roller coaster ride. Southwest will refund or credit any price drops (this depends on which airfare you book plus you have to notify them of the price difference.) 11:35am flight should be fine though.

That flight time should be doable with minimal if any stress..... And at $189.00 r/t.... W/out knowing the exact dates of travel, that fare seems very reasonable and I am willing to bet there are no other carriers offering at that low a price.... Book it NOW and watch for fare reductions in the future so you can capture the lower fare and use the overpayment for a future fare voucher or refund (depending in what type of ticket you originally purchase at that price).

Archived