Any Recent Cruisers from the Voyager?

MrMojorisin

We're on it!!

Do you like them ice-cold like the Yankees, slightly chilled, or room temperature?

I think you're on for 14 nights, 3 cases (72 bottles or cans) enough?

FDR

I posted my original comment somewhat tongue in cheek and never expected this. I'm totally bowled over.

If this is an example of Regent service then I can only say that I am looking forward to the cruise even more eagerly than I was already!! Fantastic.

Lager beers I like well chilled but not ice cold. Ales I like slightly chilled (given the location. At home I would drink at cellar temperature.) Bottles rather than cans, if possible. And the quantity is more tham ample.

Thank you very much FDR. This is much appreciated.

MrMojorisin

We're on it!!

Do you like them ice-cold like the Yankees, slightly chilled, or room temperature?

I think you're on for 14 nights, 3 cases (72 bottles or cans) enough?

FDR

I am blown away that the CEO is reading the boards!! Now I know I have made the right choice for next years cruise. I only drink non-alcoholic beer. Does anyone know what brand they carry on Voyager? This will be our first cruise with Regent and my wife and I can't wait.

I am blown away that the CEO is reading the boards!! Now I know I have made the right choice for next years cruise. I only drink non-alcoholic beer. Does anyone know what brand they carry on Voyager? This will be our first cruise with Regent and my wife and I can't wait.

I can't specifically answer your question because I haven't been on the Voyager yet but on our Mariner cruise last November, there were two non-alcoholic beers, O'Doul's and Buckler. One or both of those beers might well be stocked on the Voyager as well.

Dave

I can't specifically answer your question because I haven't been on the Voyager yet but on our Mariner cruise last November, there were two non-alcoholic beers, O'Doul's and Buckler. One or both of those beers might well be stocked on the Voyager as well.

Dave

Thanks Dave for the response. I hope that it is not O'Douls it is by far the worst non-alcoholic beer ever produced. I wonder if I can request Buckler or somthing else. We are doing a back to back and will be on for 17 days.

Thanks Dave for the response. I hope that it is not O'Douls it is by far the worst non-alcoholic beer ever produced. I wonder if I can request Buckler or somthing else. We are doing a back to back and will be on for 17 days.

As we saw earlier in this thread, it never hurts to ask. The big boss (FDR) may be lurking. :D Looking at your signature, I see that we're on the same Voyager cruise next year. Incidentally, my wife grew up in Glendale and her mother still lives there.

Dave

If Mr. FDR or one of his assistants are really reading this board, I requested 30 cans of Tab soda when I booked and no one at reservations will confirm that it will be on board, only that the request has been made. I always have made this request and the last 2 cruises they have only had 8-10 cans, whereas I used to be able to count on it with enough advance.

If Mr. FDR or one of his assistants are really reading this board, I requested 30 cans of Tab soda when I booked and no one at reservations will confirm that it will be on board, only that the request has been made. I always have made this request and the last 2 cruises they have only had 8-10 cans, whereas I used to be able to count on it with enough advance.

If you requested it, trust that it will be on board:D

Travelcat, I hope this is the case. I have been on two cruises before with Tab lovers, and both times it was requested in advance, and both times they ran out. Let's hope things have improved.

JHP and Travelcat2,

That is exactly why I posted it. JHP, we were on the transatlantic together where they did not get the requested amount and it has happened since then. BTW, I am on the 31July Baltic cruise on Voyager.

Travelcat2,

Oh yeah ! As I mentioned in my original post, I did request the Tab when i booked. I did it both through my TA and Regent. All I get in response is that it has been requested and there have been problems on the last couple of cruises.

As to the above poster, this is part of the Regent and Voyager experience, it is called service. I have been on Regent 6 times on Regent and 4 on the Voyager before and i love the cruise line, but this has been the one and only problem area. Although the topic does not interest you, there may be others who do not know you can request a certain type of soda or beverage for your cabin.

The thread concerns ALL things "Voyager". On an "old home week in the UK " theme, a few years ago, I met a fellow passsenger that I had not heard from in 30 years. All due to a couple of sentences of my past. (Not criminal sentences, of course !!)

Our moderator does a good job of control with such an abundance of posts.

We will all meet on board after we unpack our steamer trunks.

Archived