Speciality Dining Available on Equinox!

Morris4me

I think that confirms what I suspected, in the UK we can only do it just before the trip - I see you sail in August. Others posting are talking about making dates in December, we have a January trip with a "special day" whilst on board and want to be sure we get a reservation that night at Murano (though I am getting concerned by November when we can book on the 60 day rule all the spaces will be gone)

A

I just went into "My Reservations" for Equinox in November and although didn't go right through the process was able to click on the booking link under Specialty Dining for a particular restaurant and it brought a schedule of dates and times. I did this booking through a US travel agent so I'm not sure if that could be why I could do it, but there are some things I haven't been able to do like linking the dining reservations with other passengers:confused:

Phil

although I did notice that perhaps they are withholding prime times (7:30-8:30) for Elite, Suite or onboard bookings. Plenty of early times 6-6:30, which is what we wanted, and later ones, 9:00 and later.

Not sure that they are withholding the prime times, or at least not all of them -- the day that the bookings opened, I was able to get 8:00 times on both days I tried. Now, only the very early and very late times are available. I had the same experience last January on Solstice (except I didn't book the first day it was available, and ended up with a less-than-preferred time).

So now I'll always be booking as early as possible. Hmmm..just what they're hoping for, no doubt. :)

Not sure that they are withholding the prime times, or at least not all of them -- the day that the bookings opened, I was able to get 8:00 times on both days I tried. Now, only the very early and very late times are available. I had the same experience last January on Solstice (except I didn't book the first day it was available, and ended up with a less-than-preferred time).

So now I'll always be booking as early as possible. Hmmm..just what they're hoping for, no doubt. :)

We booked 2 days after the booking opened. Could not get 8:30 but had no problem with 8:00.

Mary Lou

Thanks

Went back and checked the page - no blue button; just called X UK and been advised as we are from the UK we cannot book until 60 days before the trip :( :( - no explanation as to what they will do if by then all the slots are taken by non UK customers

Oh dear X you do not make it easy for us in the UK to stay loyal

That isn't true I booked mine yesterday for the 23 November sailing, had no problem at all.

UKtog meant to say I booked through a TA too but I am able to book trips etc online at My Celebrity

Yes I can usually book excursions through that route. Not yet sure for the Jan trip as they are not loaded yet. I called X again this morning and they still say not until 60 days before etc. I am wondering if they have only opened up bookings for 2009 and as ours is a 2010 it will be a while before we can do it

A

Yes I can usually book excursions through that route. Not yet sure for the Jan trip as they are not loaded yet. I called X again this morning and they still say not until 60 days before etc. I am wondering if they have only opened up bookings for 2009 and as ours is a 2010 it will be a while before we can do it

A

I had exactly the same problem. I booked on line and got nowhere until exactly 60 days before sailing then I was able to book 5 different nights in the speciality restaurants all at 8.30pm so I wouldnt worry unduly, I'm pretty sure you will get what you want come the time.

David

UKtog

I am from the UK ,booked through a travel agent and I am going on Equinox on 26th September.I managed to book Tuscan Grille and Murano through My Celebrity a few days ago with no problem and I got a 7.30 slot for Murano.

Archived