Prinsendam Photo Tour

Beyondships

Beyondships,

Thank you so much for providing the link to that beautiful article and photos of the Prinsendam.

I had forgotten what a beautiful ship she is and am now doubly looking forward to returning to her in November when we will have 24 days on her.

Jennie

Thank you for taking the time to put this together and sharing it. The pics are great...

A few months ago, I asked if anyone had any specific pics of the balconies of some "ominous" suites - that face out onto the deck with the hot tub. One of your pics captured one of these balconies and helped to explain them a little more...

Thanks for that and the many other wonderful shots. Can't wait to go on her...

:D:D:D

This was an excellent tour! It brought back lovely memories of things I had forgotten. And showed me a few things I must have missed the first time. Reason to book this gorgeous ship again.

Thank you for all the effort that went into this, and for sharing it with us.

Thank you, I really enjoyed the tour as we'll be on her next summer.

I did notice one big error: "a portion of the room is devoted to HAL's flexible dining program "As You Wish" which allows guests to dine anytime the restaurant is open. The rest of the room is on a traditional passenger ship program with set dining times with reserved tables."

The ENTIRE dining room is "As You Wish", as are all the other dinging options on the ship. A portion of the main dining room is devoted to the open seating portion of HAL's AYWD. Surely you don't think those in the traditional/fixed seating aren't dining as they wish... ;)

An excerpt from HAL's web site on their dining:

As You Wish ™ dining

From a festive five-course affair to a quick, casual dinner for two, our As You Wish ™ dining lets you choose the venues and style that suit you.

The elegant main Dining Room

* Luxurious Dining Room, graced with fine art and antiques

* Sophisticated Rosenthal china and crisp white table linens

* Five-course menus with offerings from classic preparations regionally inspired cuisine to vegetarian options

* Your choice of traditional pre-set seating and dining times or a flexible open schedule

Thank you for the wonderful pictures and documentary of the various areas of the ship. I am anticipating some great Holiday Time on this beauty.

Linda

Archived