Owners Suite on Serenade

We will be on the Serenade in February and my brother is in a GS as of right now because of the size of the balcony (I guess it's bigger then an OS balcony) but he is interested in changing his room to an OS does anyone know if you have alot of noise from the windjammer outdoor cafe from above? Thanks so much!:)

We will be on the Serenade in February and my brother is in a GS as of right now because of the size of the balcony (I guess it's bigger then an OS balcony) but he is interested in changing his room to an OS does anyone know if you have alot of noise from the windjammer outdoor cafe from above? Thanks so much!:)

We are in an OS on AOS in April and I'd be interested in hearing the answer to this also. We have the pool deck overhead. My inlaws are in a JS across the deck from us so I'd like to know for them also. Thanks for posting this thread.

Few cabins experience noise from anywhere else...you will hear as folks pass your room in the hallway, if they're talking loudly, or if someone lets their door slam. Those noises are not "deck specific".

Just returned from Voyager this past May. Were in Grand Suite and our friends were in Owners suite. No noise from pool, windjammer, or any where. Even on our balcony we never heard any noise.

Cheers

We had 1600, the GS at the aft corner on the Serenade (oddly shaped room but HUGE balcony), and we occasionally heard chairs scraping in the Windjammer above us, and sometimes tidbits of conversations as well (when we were out on our balcony). Nothing really bad, though. But this was in Alaska, where it was a little cooler, and we didn't have the balcony door open as often as one might in the Caribbean, nor were there as many people in the outdoor portion of the Windjammer.

Archived