Fantasy Class cabins behind elevator bank

PaganView

My mom and daughter were booked into R154 on the Inspiration. This cabin is arranged perpendicular to the rest of the cabins on the hall and backs up directly to the elevators. These cabins are scattered throughout the Fantasy class ships so I'm hoping someone here can let me know if this will be a real problem re: noise.

Thanks!

We were in E123 on Ecstasy which backs up to the elevators and next to a cabin that was turned the other direction. The turned cabin to me looked smaller than a regular inside cabin AND it had a pole in it. They guys said they didnt care, it was a free upgrade.

Neither of us heard the elevators at all, you can see where we are on a Fantasy class ship. Similar?

Thanks for the replies. I wasn't really worried about the elevator "ding" or passenger noise but more of the mechanical stop and start from the rear of the elevator shaft.

Glad to know it isn't a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
My mom and daughter were booked into R154 on the Inspiration. This cabin is arranged perpendicular to the rest of the cabins on the hall and backs up directly to the elevators. These cabins are scattered throughout the Fantasy class ships so I'm hoping someone here can let me know if this will be a real problem re: noise.

Thanks!

Mabe on some of the higher decks but not on the bottom only people comming down there live or work there so not much traffic.

Archived