Horizon Court dress restrictions/rules

lateuk

Hello,

Just curious as to the rules regarding dress in the Horizon Court restaurant, i assume you cannot go in wearing just swim wear? Are there any other rules such as "you must have covered feet"?

Thanks

Late

No, you have to cover up the swim wear. I can't remember a rule about shoes, but I would not want to walk around barefoot with food dropped on the floor, people stepping on your feet and the chance of a broken glass.

No swimsuits without a cover up, and I am pretty sure you have to have something on your feet to dine at the buffet. But flip flops are footwear and will work fine. But you can't just dash in with your swimsuit on and bare feet. For that, the ships have a pizza bar and hamburger bar. ;)

No swimsuits without a cover up, and I am pretty sure you have to have something on your feet to dine at the buffet. But flip flops are footwear and will work fine. But you can't just dash in with your swimsuit on and bare feet. For that, the ships have a pizza bar and hamburger bar. ;)

On some ships, the Pizza bar is in the buffet area, so would require covering too.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but.........

I wish males who are super hairy were required to wear at least a t-shirt in the Horizon Court. Seems like evey cruise there's at least one extremely hairy guy in a tank top at the buffet, and it's not only a gross and appetite destroying sight, but there's a greater risk of loose body hair being shed onto the food, which is unsanitary.

I wish males who are super hairy were required to wear at least a t-shirt in the Horizon Court. Seems like evey cruise there's at least one extremely hairy guy in a tank top at the buffet, and it's not only a gross and appetite destroying sight, but there's a greater risk of loose body hair being shed onto the food, which is unsanitary.

I am right there with you.... :o

On some ships, the Pizza bar is in the buffet area, so would require covering too.

Good Point Paul, I should have mentioned that I was referring to the larger ships when it comes to the pizza place. The smaller ships of the fleet, and the Sun Class ships do not have a pizza bar by the pool. My error!

I do agree with you but what does covering up with a shirt have to do with loose hair? You don't cover your head & that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Good Point Paul, I should have mentioned that I was referring to the larger ships when it comes to the pizza place. The smaller ships of the fleet, and the Sun Class ships do not have a pizza bar by the pool. My error!

The Pacific Princess is so big, I did not want you to get worn out search Deck 9 for the Pizza. :)

The Pacific Princess is so big, I did not want you to get worn out search Deck 9 for the Pizza. :)

We sailed on the Tahitian Princess in the past, so trust me, I know exactly where to find that pizza. :) :) (it's a staple of life for us).

We sailed on the Tahitian Princess in the past, so trust me, I know exactly where to find that pizza. :) :) (it's a staple of life for us).

I had a feeling you might have a idea where the pizza was, but I figured better safe than sorry. As much time as I am spending on the little girls, I will know which cabin each of the crew occuppies

I do agree with you but what does covering up with a shirt have to do with loose hair? You don't cover your head & that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Hairy armpits tops the appetite killer list! :(

Defininatly must wear shoes, I was very politely asked to leave when I entered the buffet without them. It was just one of those dash-ins and I wasn't thinking...not that I do think on vacation ;)

And I am SO with you on the hairyness....:(

After we came back from a cruise a couple of years ago DGD was diagnoised with serious infection from walking in barefeet. There's no way of saying for sure that this is where she contacted it but it is the most likly place. There are so many germs around the wet pool deck. Please wear your shoes and do not go into the bathroom with barefeet!!!!

Glad to see that the rules are being enforced although I have seen people with wet suits on come in and sit down.

Archived