Yes, we do sit around thinking up ways to please you. (More on that tomorrow.)

uktog

Tomorrow will see the press release of the new Captain's Club perks

It's New, Blue, and all about you

new perks, Elite lounge, free internet, laundry specials and a new "Elite +" level using a new name and predictable wow factor for all those who have been waiting years for this announcement. :D

I believe it will be the same as RCI's Diamond Plus, 25th and up.

Great...it's looks like we'll be at that new level. Thanks for the reply.

So will we! :p

Let's hope they stop the teasing tomorrow and tell us what we have been waiting for!! :D:D

I am hoping Elites will not lose anything & Elite + will be offereing enhancements above that...we have a ways to go but can always do some cc cabins to move ahead more quickly...

Hi Everyone !

It looks like the wait is just about over. I am confident we will be very pleased. Stay Tuned !

Out of curiosity...does the cruise you are on presently get counted in your standing? In other words if our next cruise puts us up a level, do we have to wait until after going on that cruise to get the point count?

Out of curiosity...does the cruise you are on presently get counted in your standing? In other words if our next cruise puts us up a level, do we have to wait until after going on that cruise to get the point count?

Yes.

I am hoping Elites will not lose anything & Elite + will be offereing enhancements above that...we have a ways to go but can always do some cc cabins to move ahead more quickly...

Hi Hcat !

While I'm not certain, I'd be surprised if Celebrity downgrades any current benefits for Elite, Select and Classic levels.

What I am curious about, is what we've been hearing about from Celebrity passengers over the past few weeks...... of what perks will make the final cut, and what (if anything) does not. It should be interesting !

I think I need 2 or 3 more cruises to reach 25:eek:

But still looking forward to this announcement:):)

I think I need 2 or 3 more cruises to reach 25:eek:

But still looking forward to this announcement:):)

Hi Lois:

I think you'll be hurrying to complete them...

Think about upgrading to CC when you get on Mercury.. I think the perks at the next level will be worth it. ;)

I was called by a Celebrity District Manager today, and he said there was NOT going to be a fourth level of Captain's Club, and there was NOT going to be a Concierge Lounge/VIP Lounge. I hope he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Hi Lois:

I think you'll be hurrying to complete them...

Think about upgrading to CC when you get on Mercury.. I think the perks at the next level will be worth it. ;)

Hi Arno:

CC class is out of my price range. I will stick with what I can do

and eventually I will get to 25:)

Hi Arno:

CC class is out of my price range. I will stick with what I can do

and eventually I will get to 25:)

It's out of ours too for normal purchase but we have been lucky on occasion to upgrade for a total of $350 for the cabin ... then it becomes enticing.

It's out of ours too for normal purchase but we have been lucky on occasion to upgrade for a total of $350 for the cabin ... then it becomes enticing.

That's great:)but that would probably be double for me:rolleyes:

That's great:)but that would probably be double for me:rolleyes:

That is the difference in cost for the stateroom, not pp.

It's always something to ask about if the ship has lots of choice for your sailing date.

But for now no Elite + perks or status is available..

I was called by a Celebrity District Manager today, and he said there was NOT going to be a fourth level of Captain's Club,

Bummer ! :mad: We are at 36 cruises and had really, really hoped for a new, higher level of the Captain's Club. Michael's club will be nice, but don't want or need internet, as we cruise to get away, and don't use the laundry services, so where else are the hoped for goodies ? :confused:

We will still cruise Celebrity for the waffles ! :D

Archived