LF promo codes, deals or discounts

Lisa&Neb

We are about to book our March 2010 cruise on the Car. Princess. we are looking for any Promo codes for OBC or freebies. or any discounts you may know of (union, teacher, ontario, canada, gambler) We are booking on Friday.

Princess sends out target promos to certain areas and most are linked to your Captain's Circle number. What would work for one passenger, may not work for you if you haven't received the promo from Princess, or do not live in that area.

Find yourself a good discount TA and they can do much more for you then a Princess promo. Good Luck!

Princess sends out target promos to certain areas and most are linked to your Captain's Circle number. What would work for one passenger, may not work for you if you haven't received the promo from Princess, or do not live in that area.

Find yourself a good discount TA and they can do much more for you then a Princess promo. Good Luck!

In addition the TA will know all promos that are avail and find which one will work best for you.

We are about to book our March 2010 cruise on the Car. Princess. we are looking for any Promo codes for OBC or freebies. or any discounts you may know of (union, teacher, ontario, canada, gambler) We are booking on Friday.
Find a good travel agent as they would know best what promos you qualify for. Cruise promos are not like $.20 off for a box of cereal no matter where you live; they are targeted to certain markets or passengers, such as new cruisers or those who haven't booked yet.

In the past 2 weeks I have received atleast 6 brochures from Princess in the mail with offers. I do not see any of these offers in my Princess personalizer at this time.

Some of the offers are for past passengers or target cruisers. So I know there are offers/promos out there for winter /09 and for 2010.

I threw the brochures out so I can not give you any codes.

Call a good TA and ask them for pricing. Also go to the Princess website, as they sometimes list 2 or 1 or upgrade promos.

Archived