I feel sorry for the cabin stewards

Nutbunch

It would be very creepy to have that cabin on the next cruise. I'm sure Carnival will never release the cabin number.
That was my thought too - but it might still be sealed for a while.

It would be very creepy to have that cabin on the next cruise. I'm sure Carnival will never release the cabin number.

You know, I was wondering about that. I would imagine that the cabin had already been assigned for the cruise that starts today and wonder if it is still considered a crime scene? Let's hope that the ship isn't full and that they are able to relocate the passengers who were to occupy the cabin.

My heart truly does go out to the family and friends of the couple involved. What a tragedy all around.

Valerie

We have friends who manage a hotel property. Dead people are just a fact of life to them. It happens. Now of course, murders are not a fact of life, but if the murder didn't involve a lot of bloodshed, it would likely not be any more distressing to a cabin steward than discovering any other body in a cabin (which, when you think about it, MUST happen from time to time).

Archived