Any pics - cabin 9203 triumph - upfront

USA41018

Just booked Lido Deck Cabin 9203 (4G) on the Triumph. This is one of the cabins considered inside but with a view to the walkway around the front of the Lido Deck. It is 225 Square Feet which is inbetween a regular cabin and a suite. Anyone have any pictures of these type cabins. Would really appreciate any information.

Thanks

Linda

Just booked Lido Deck Cabin 9203 (4G) on the Triumph. This is one of the cabins considered inside but with a view to the walkway around the front of the Lido Deck. It is 225 Square Feet which is inbetween a regular cabin and a suite. Anyone have any pictures of these type cabins. Would really appreciate any information.

Thanks

Linda

I'd love to see these as well, or the ones on Deck 10 - we have one of the forward Deck 10 4G cabins booked for November.

the same room on our Conquest Cruise a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if the rooms are the same but on the map they look similar. When we got to the room we found out that it was a handicapped room (which I didn't know until then) and didn't need. I loved the size. The bathroom was bigger then my bathroom at home and the shower was huge. Of course there is no lip on the shower but the drainage was very good and only once did water spill over the entire floor. Also, there is no couch so we sat on the chair by the desk or the stool. The only thing that was a problem, and it happened twice, was we accidently pushed the emergency button and there was an instant call asking if we were ok.

Had to keep the curtain closed at night if the lights were on but it was great to be able to walk out the door and to the front of the ship to see us dock etc. There was not a lot of traffic...and in the sunlight you couldn't see in even with the curtains open.

If the room is the same, you should enjoy it.

Cabin 9203 is on the Deck 9 but is similar to cabins in front on the other decks. So if anyone has photos of any of the cabins at the front of the decks, would love to see them.

Linda

• 1 month later...
I was in room 9201 on the Liberty in February..Since the Triumph is almost identical to conquest class ships i have pictures if you'd like...

Would love it, we have 9203 on the Victory for Feb 2010.

welldone60 at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks much

• 6 months later...
the same room on our Conquest Cruise a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if the rooms are the same but on the map they look similar. When we got to the room we found out that it was a handicapped room (which I didn't know until then) and didn't need. I loved the size. The bathroom was bigger then my bathroom at home and the shower was huge. Of course there is no lip on the shower but the drainage was very good and only once did water spill over the entire floor. Also, there is no couch so we sat on the chair by the desk or the stool. The only thing that was a problem, and it happened twice, was we accidently pushed the emergency button and there was an instant call asking if we were ok.

Had to keep the curtain closed at night if the lights were on but it was great to be able to walk out the door and to the front of the ship to see us dock etc. There was not a lot of traffic...and in the sunlight you couldn't see in even with the curtains open.

If the room is the same, you should enjoy it.

I just read this message and have booked this room, 9203, on the Conquest for Feb 2011. Can you get onto the outside deck directly from the Lido, near the room, or do you have to go to another deck and use the stairs to access it? Can't find a pic that really reveals that.

• 5 months later...

:o I'm a new member.

Would someone send pics of the Triumph stateroom 9203 on the Lido.

deck.

The Carnival reps are saying it is 185 sq ft yet I read here that it is 225 sq ft - looks bigger on the diagram, too.:confused:

Thanks.

:o I'm a new member.

Would someone send pics of the Triumph stateroom 9203 on the Lido.

deck.

The Carnival reps are saying it is 185 sq ft yet I read here that it is 225 sq ft - looks bigger on the diagram, too.:confused:

Thanks.

Why not look at some of the pics posted on the link above?? You can see on the deck plans that you will be right over the bridge.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/pdf/ADATriumphClass.pdf

Yes, some are not 185 s.f. like a inside cabin. These cabins used to be 6Bs, so they used to be classed as OVs.

I'm not sure but can they move you out of a handicap cabin if it is needed for someone else that is handicap???? I think I heard they can now do this????

We took my father in law on a cruise and would have loved to have a handicap cabin for him but they were all taken (He was qualified and this was 6 years ago). Personally I would not book a handicap cabin and take it away from someone who might need it unless it was a very last minute cruise and the cabin was not sold. Kind of like a handicap parking space. I respect that others need it and am very very very thankful I do not.

I'll be in 9201 in Sept.-I'll take pics!

9201 and 9203 are dramatically different (my family was in both on the Valor). 9201 was small and had the typical step up bathroom - not handicap accessible. 9203 was handicap accessible with a large bathroom and a bigger room - but did not have a sofa (nor did 9201). Room 9203 was not as large as an OV room (we had one on the Freedom) and room 9201 was smaller than that. Sorry that I don't have pictures.

I'm not sure but can they move you out of a handicap cabin if it is needed for someone else that is handicap???? I think I heard they can now do this????

We took my father in law on a cruise and would have loved to have a handicap cabin for him but they were all taken (He was qualified and this was 6 years ago). Personally I would not book a handicap cabin and take it away from someone who might need it unless it was a very last minute cruise and the cabin was not sold. Kind of like a handicap parking space. I respect that others need it and am very very very thankful I do not.

The cabin was not handicapped they asked about on Triumph ... I just put up the handicapped link because it shows all the decks together to see what is above and below you.

• 1 year later...

Archived