Happy Holidays!

mek

Wishing all of you a joyous holiday! We're having a very, very, very white Chirstmas here in Cincinnati. ( And also very cold). You know it's bad because the malls aren't opening until noon, and it's two days before Christmas!

I want to wish everyone an Merry Christmas also. :) We are having really nice weather here in the high 60's, clear and sunny. It doesn't even feel like Christmas except for all the lights and decorations. Hope everyone where it is snowing and cold stay warm. I have always wanted a white Christmas but after looking at the news I don't think I do now. :)

Delores

Sending Christmas cheer and hopes for peace, happiness and health for all in 2005.

Here across the pond, the weather is fairly mild today, but a cold spell on Christmas Eve forecasts snow for many parts of the country. London (near where I live) has only had a 'White Christmas' ten times since 1900 and the last time snow (as opposed to sleet) fell on Christmas Day was in 1976. If we wake up to snow on the 25th it's going to be quite a magical experience for many of the local children (and maybe some of the adults too ;) )

Have a good one everybody.

Laura

Lynda - what a great card. Thanks

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Trinity - just think of all the great stories you will have about this snow storm/Christmas.

Boston is in the 50's today but the temp is heading downward and calling for snowflurries for Christmas Day.

Peace

Adele

We don't have snow up here in the very north northwestern part of Los Angeles county (sometimes it snows about a mile in the Santa Susanna mountains north of us but usually we just get 20 degree weather at night when it's too dry to snow) but we've had substained winds of more than 40 miles per hour all day (not kidding). So my hay-fever-prone nose isn't too happy. But it may rain Sunday or Monday (it won't rain next Saturday on the first, though. God is a member of the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and it never rains on the Rose Parade). But I remember going to college in Missouri during a pretty blizzardy year -- walking to classes during ten degrees below zero. Hope everyone stays safe.

Thank You Lynda Baker for the Beautiful Card. It saids it all! I also want to wish everyone a very "Merry Christmas and Happy and Peaceful New Year" to everbody. I hope everyone on CruiseCritic will be fortunate enough to be able to Cruise next year. I also want to add Greertings to all our Armed Forces throughout the World. May God protect them and bring them All home soon.

God Bless All! Ike

• 11 months later...

Rather than start a new thread, I dug this one up from last year.

In cental Illinois, we are about to get our January thaw, into the 40s for the first time in many, many weeks.

Happy cruising to all of you! Merry Christmas, too.

Jim and Karen

Archived