Where's your next POSSIBLE cruise to?....

Roadtripster

....Not counting the one(s) you have booked already, but the ones you are looking into. What destinations are catching your eye and a good possibility to book. When you do hope to sailway?

I am seriously looking into a Jan 2011 trip to the Antartica. The more I research it, the more excited I get.

Good thing they have a 1/2 off on birthday sailings! My bday is in January and one of the sailing dates!! Yipee.

It will be quite different sailing on a small vessel with about 100 (pax).

Will be strange too to pack for that type of weather. LOL

Where in the World do you seriously want to book next?

Looking at possibly doing the Hawaii to Tahiti itinerary in Sept 2010. We did the Tahiti and French Polynesia 10 day sailing last winter, and would really love to go back. We think that itinerary would be great because it includes of both Hawaii and FP.

We've done the r/t LA - Hawai cruise twice already and are booked for that again in Spring 2010.

Another one being considered is an Australia/New Zeeland itinerary.

I'm looking in to a cruise of the Panama Canal. My husband isn't the least bit interested, but I've been interested since I was a small child, and finally think we can afford it...so we're going! But not until 2011, I don't think :o

Looking at possibly doing the Hawaii to Tahiti itinerary in Sept 2010. We did the Tahiti and French Polynesia 10 day sailing last winter, and would really love to go back. We think that itinerary would be great because it includes of both Hawaii and FP.

We've done the r/t LA - Hawai cruise twice already and are booked for that again in Spring 2010.

Another one being considered is an Australia/New Zeeland itinerary.

Never thought of that one. It was be fabulous!

So much to do, so little time to do it in. Especially with a job in the way. LOL

I want to go to St Petersburg and Northern Europe. My DH wants to cross the Artic Circle and he is thinking of the TA that goes to Iceland and Greenland, but that cruise doesn't go to St Petersburg. We will decide on what works with our schedule for 2010.

I am seriously looking into a Jan 2011 trip to the Antarctica. The more I research it, the more excited I get.

Good thing they have a 1/2 off on birthday sailings! My bday is in January and one of the sailing dates!! Yipee.

Just wondering who gives 1/2 off on birthday sailings to Antarctica? That's a great deal. If you can do Antarctica with landings, do it! As for our wish list, Hurtigruten has some fascinating itineraries to northern Greenland. Would also like to circumvent Iceland and return to Antarctica. Yes, it's that amazing.

Gentooinarow.jpg

No cruises planned. :(:(:(:(

The cruise I've been looking at but far from booking is a September 2010 northern transatlantic.

In the meantime we may do a resort stay on St. Croix next winter though which would be very good even if not a cruise.

I currently have three cruises booked, but I would like to transit both the Panama and Suez canals. I can't go to the expence of a world cruise:( so I guess I'll have to do them in two seperate cruises. Other places of interest are the far east, Cambodia, Vietnam, Japan etc which could be incorporated in a patial world cruise from either Australia or New Zealand...........dream on:D

DH and I considered Alaska for a LONG time, but ended up choosing the B2B Southern Caribbean. We will definitely be doing Alaska and the Mediterranean in the upcoming future. The current situation we find ourselves in is me completing a Ph.D. in Psychology, and therefore, we have very little time to book extended cruise vacations. We are also saving for a World Cruise for our 20th wedding anniversary. That is 16 years away, but we have a savings account in place to make sure we can do everything we want to do when the time comes!

We have our cruise plans in place for the next two years, but beyond that we want to do a Transatlantic and end up in Barcelona. From there we want to stay another week and see Barcelona and possibly get over to Paris for a couple of days before flying home.

....Not counting the one(s) you have booked already, but the ones you are looking into. What destinations are catching your eye and a good possibility to book. When you do hope to sailway?

I am seriously looking into a Jan 2011 trip to the Antartica. The more I research it, the more excited I get.

It will be quite different sailing on a small vessel with about 100 (pax).

Will be strange too to pack for that type of weather. LOL

Where in the World do you seriously want to book next?

I'm looking at a November 2010 cruise to Acapulco.

We have a cruise booked for March, but DH keeps eyeing one in December for a full-transit of the Panama Canal. We've done a partial and so he really wants to do the whole thing. Our problem is that most of those cruises are when DS is in school, but DH found one where DS would only miss 3 day so it's a possibility.

DH and I considered Alaska for a LONG time, but ended up choosing the B2B Southern Caribbean. We will definitely be doing Alaska and the Mediterranean in the upcoming future. The current situation we find ourselves in is me completing a Ph.D. in Psychology, and therefore, we have very little time to book extended cruise vacations. We are also saving for a World Cruise for our 20th wedding anniversary. That is 16 years away, but we have a savings account in place to make sure we can do everything we want to do when the time comes!

Good for you for saving for your anniversary cruise. I have secretly done that since I have been married and surprised my DH with our Mediterannean Cruise next year for our 25th anniversary. He couldn't believe I have saved for 25 years. We are doing a 12 day trip but will be gone for almost three weeks as we are going over early and visiting Paris, London and Rome before we sail.

We've booked our next 2, but are seriously considering Spirit of Adventure's Vineyard cruise of France and Spain. As well as a Master of wine on board, it has 2 Celebrity chefs, plus 4 other lecturers. See how the money stretches.....jocap.

jocap - the vinyard cruise sounds divine!

I would LOVE to do a cruise that starts in the Mediterranean (with Italy and Spain on the menu) and ends with a transatlantic crossing. That would give me several days of sightseeing and then a bunch of sea days to relax afterward!

In the words of the inimitable Dusty Springfield: "Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'!";)

Archived