Happy Birthday, Ruth C !!!!!

HeatherInFlorida

I almost missed it but then my eyes picked it up!!! Happy Birthday, Ruth!! So it's chocolate cake for you tonight! Yaaaaaaay!

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Ruth

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!:D

If someone else already did this, then my eyes have failed me, but I didn't see one!!!!

Thank you all. I feel like I've made many special friends on this board---some I've met :D and others I hope to meet one day. :)

You're all invited over to help me eat all that cake. (You do like chocolate, don't you? ;) )

A gentleman always pretends to forget a lady's birthday. I know you are old enough to vote, and that's all that matters.

Your gift is travel docs in a chocolate cake delivered by the new FedEx and United Parcel company: FedUPS.

Actually, tom, I believe a gentleman remembers a lady's birthday (if he wants to be thought of kindly), but forgets her age.

KK---glad I could provide an excuse for chocolate today! (You didn't really need an excuse now, did you? :D )

Do you realize that the UPS truck is chocolate brown?

Thank you all. I feel like I've made many special friends on this board---some I've met :D and others I hope to meet one day. :)

You're all invited over to help me eat all that cake. (You do like chocolate, don't you? ;) )

Can't help you with eating the chocolate, Ruth (I get migranes from chocolate), but I wish you the best birthday ever ... filled with all your favorite chocolate delights!

Blue skies ...

--rita

Happy, Happy Birthday

Happy, Happy Birthday

Happy, Happy Birthday

Happy, Happy Birthday

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Birthday

Happy, Happy, Birthday

Happy, Happy, Birthday

Happy, Happy, Birthday

Happy, Happy, Birthday

I can not remember the tune, but it is very upbeat! Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy day to you, Ruth!

Hope it's bright and alive-uh.

Enjoy to the fullest

With a box of Godiva.

Then, after that,

(Don't think I am loco)

Enjoy a hot mug

Of Ghiradelli cocoa.

Then later this evening,

When you go to bed,

Here's hoping there's chocolate

Where you lay your head!

Happy Birrrrrrrrrthday to youuuuuuuuu

Happy Birrrrrrrrrthday to youuuuuuuuu

Happy Birrrrrrrrrthday dear Ruthhhhhh

Happy Birrrrrrrrrthday to youuuuuuuuu !!!!!

And many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Now pass that chocolate cake!

Debbie :)

All of you! This is so wonderful! The tunes, toast (it's 7:00 right now!), book, and poem, all of this is coming from some of the most special people I can think of.

Thank you! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

This has got to be the nicest birthday I've had in a very, very long time! And it's all because of all of you.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the good wishes. May they all be returned to you to the 10th power.

Hi Ruth, We Met On The Rotterdam Last Year - The One With The Wonderful Wave. We Did A Couple Of Tours Together. We Are Leaving On The Maasdam On 1/6/05 So I Was Checking The Boards And Saw It Was Your Birthday. I Hope It Was Wonderful And As Much Fun As You Are. Hope To Cruise With You Again Someday.

Oh I remember! Wasn't that a storm to beat the band!

Hope you enjoy the Maasdam; I'll be aboard he myself next July for another go-round on the trans-Atlantic route. Be sure to come back and tell us all about your cruise.

Thanks for the good wishes. (and it wasn't even "belated". there'll still be chocolate cake 'til midnight. ;) )

A belated Happy Birthday!

Just returned from a family Christmas trip to St. Louis (drove 822 miles on the return trip today). Spent two days in Benton, AK when I-30 was a parking lot on the 23rd!

Looking forward to meeting you on the Maasdam when we join the cruise in Rotterdam on Aug. 2nd.

Archived