Inside J Category

Sharon in AZ

Anyone have experience with the inside J Category, specifically on the Eurodam, Rotterdam deck? We have booked my Mom in this category and just wonder if it is better than the other insides. Also, does it have a tub/shower or just a shower? Thanks!

We had a J on the main deck on the Eurodam. There is a shower (no tub). There was plenty of room for the four of us (:eek:). Small sofa, three closets and drawers under the bed. Bigger than the room we had on princess, and about the same size as our balcony room on disney.

According to the deck plan, the category J rooms on the Rotterdam deck have a combo bath/shower.

http://book.hollandamerica.com/fleet/deckPlan.do?ship=ed&deck=rt9&year=next

Dandro, thanks!.....yes, according to the deck plan it does look like bath/shower.

topspot....maybe you had a shower only because yours was a quad.

I hope she likes it, it is her first cruise in an inside single supplement. I was just trilled we ended up so close to each other, we are in a VA same deck just around a corner from her.

We had a J on the main deck on the Eurodam. There is a shower (no tub). There was plenty of room for the four of us

On the Vista ships, and the E-dam, the J-category cabins on Main Deck are much (much, much) larger than the J-cats on other decks.

So are the K-cats.

On the S- and R-classes, the J-cats are all the same size.

According to the deck plan, the category J rooms on the Rotterdam deck have a combo bath/shower.

Dandro, thanks!.....yes, according to the deck plan it does look like bath/shower.

topspot....maybe you had a shower only because yours was a quad.

HAL does not bother to put the asterisk on the Eurodam inside rooms because they ALL (IA to NN) have only a shower, no tub.

HAL does not bother to put the asterisk on the Eurodam inside rooms because they ALL (IA to NN) have only a shower, no tub.

The symbols only show differences to the description of the category as a whole.

If a room is described as tub/shower but has an asterisk, you know it is shower only.

If a room described as shower only, it will have no asterisk, because it is described as shower only.

The symbols only show differences to the description of the category as a whole.

If a room is described as tub/shower but has an asterisk, you know it is shower only.

If a room described as shower only, it will have no asterisk, because it is described as shower only.

I incorrectly assumed that those rooms had both tub and shower since the deck plan did not have an asterisk on the J category rooms. I am sure that there have been others confused by that.

My mistake, sorry.

Archived