Included Wines

I have never seen the included wine list onboard, but I have never actually asked to see it.

I recollect a copy being posted in a thread some time ago, but I would think it may not vary too much other than the area of the world in which you are cruising.

Each evening at dinner they offer the white and red of the day to taste, but they always manage to deliver your preference if the evening choice is not to your taste.

Lunch time has a good choice too.

I have never gone thirsty onboard, and always enjoy the included wines. Jean.

Wondering the same thing and if they try to up-sell from the house wines a lot?

~Jar

We've not noticed a push to sell the additional-cost wines, though the Sommeliers may recommend one wine or another when they get to know your particular tastes. We have often purchased one of these recommendations during an onboard wine tasting when you have time to chat. Then they either deliver the wines to your suite or will be held/reserved for you and served at any of the restaurants upon request. A good use for onboard credit!

The last poster reminded me of the "included" wine tasting that Regent does on sea days. They have samples of most of their included wines. No one has ever tried to sell us wines and we have never purchased one (exception - we have paid for the exclusive Connoisseur Wine Lunch where they serve very pricey wines paired with food).

If we are not happy with the wines of the day, we speak with the sommelier and they generally find a wine that meets our taste.

Oh my! In all concerns as to Regent meeting one's wine needs, let-alone meeting expectations to experiencing a 5+ experience--whether at lunch, or dinner at any dining venue.

Not to worry.

This evaluation is based on very-recent experiences (March-April 2017 24-day "Explorer" from Miami to Venice; and a just-completed 25-day May-June Miami-Amazon River-Miami "Navigator" excursion).

Plus, prior numerous sailings on ALL other Regent ships over the past 13+ years. The following is also based on numerous sailings on all other 5+ star "inclusive" lines since 1995. You know the names, no need to repeat. Never an issue on any of these ships.

This is really simple. When in doubt as to quality of the listed wine(s) shown on the menu at either lunch or dinner venues at any-any restaurant--as everyone's palate is different:

Simply ask for another selection. The "head wine guy" will immediately appear at your table. Explain the situation. Maybe a dryer Red; or a more flavorful White. Example: while aboard Navigator with a couple whom we have known for over 50 years--

Our dear lady friend advised she wanted to sample another variation of a particular Merlot. No problem. She was immediately offered a tasting of two alternatives--NONE of which were from the "premium" menu. The second alternative met her expectations. That bottle remained on the table for all to sample. This was not a one-time thing. It reoccurred five or six times during that extended voyage.

Never an issue. Always service with a smile.

So, let us move-on to more pressing issues, whatever they might be.

GOARMY!

I "met" three of my favorite everyday go-to wines on Regent cruises as part of the the included wines. Their included wines are usually of the sort I find at home priced somewhere in the teens. If I can find them at home.

No one has ever pushed the extra-cost wines.

Copies of the complimentary and the connoisseurs' wine list are available. Ask you agent to obtain and email a copy for you. The lists are completely current so expect some variations. In my experience with cruise lines, the quality and availability of wine on board is due in great part to the knowledge of the Executive Cellar Master. Of course, some wines are standard on all ships.

Called Regent this afternoon and was told there is no list of complimentary wines as they change depending on where the ship is sailing. Guess we will have to wait until we are onboard.

That may not be technically true. I can't upload the complimentary list that I was sent by my agent and it is dated April 2016, and it clearly states subject to change. That said, from a wine list management perspective and from a cost perspective, you will find that the complimentary wine lists will be almost the same on every ship. It is a volume buy decision and to a much lesser extent, a pairing decision. I also have a copy of the Connoisseur's wine list which was also sent to me by my agent. The complimentary list was sent in Word and the Connoisseur's list was in PDF.

Copy and paste of the complimentary list I received:

White Wines Compass Rose

Massotini, Pinot Grigio, Veneto, Italy

Kendall Jackson Avant, Chardonnay, Santa Rosa, California, USA

Bain’s Way Chenin Blanc, Wellington, South Africa

Villa Maria, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand

Les Selices, Viognier, Northern Rhone, France,

Ruffino, Orvieto Classico, Grechetto, Trebbiano, Malvasia, Umbria, Italy

Bodegas Castano, Macabeo- Chardonnay, Murcia, Spain

Bouchard Pere & Fils, Macon-Lugny, Chardonnay, Burgundy, France

Greystone, Sauvignon Blanc, California, USA

Red Wines Compass Rose

Casa Lapostolle, D’Alamel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Valle Central, Chile

Chateau St. Jean, Cabernet Sauvignon, California, USA

Paso Creek Merlot, Paso Robles, California USA

Backhouse Pinot Noir, Sonoma County, California USA

Bain’s Way, Pinotage, Wellington, South Africa

Septima, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina

Cline Ancient Vine, Zinfandel, Sonoma, California, USA

M. Chapoutier, Bila-Haut, Syrah, Grenache, Carignan, Cotes-du-Roussillon Villages, France

Scaia, Corvina, Veneto, Italy

Mariner/Voyager Signatures

Chateau De Chaintre Pouilly-Fuisse, Chardonnay, Burgundy, France

Le Grand Buis, Sancerre, Sauvignon Blanc, Loire Valley, France

Haut- Bourcier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Bordeaux, France

Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Serabel, Syrah, Grenache, Rhône Valley, France

La Veranda/Sette Mari

Santa Margherita, Pinot Grigio, Valdigge, Italy

Castello Banfi, Principessa Gavia, Gavi di Gavi, Cortese, D.O.C.G., Piedmont, Italy

Gaetano D’Aquino Chianti Riserva, Sangiovese, Tuscany, Italy

Marchesi Fumanelli Valpolicella Superiore, Corvina, Molinara, Veneto, Italy

Prime 7

Starmont, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, USA

Rodney Strong, Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma, USA

Robert Mondavi Meritage, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Napa Valley California

Chateau St. Jean, Cabernet Sauvignon, California, USA

Champagne & Sparkling

Philippe Dublanc Brut, Sparkling, France

Val D'Oca Prosecco DOC Brut, Treviso, Italy

Champagne Montaudon, Champagne, France

Champagne Jacquart Brut Mosaique, Champagne, France

Special Wines Ariel Cabernet Sauvignon, Alcohol free Red Wine, USA

Ariel Chardonnay, Alcohol free White Wine, USA

Beringer White Zinfandel, California, USA

Piesporter Riesling, Deinhard Riesling, Germany

Kosher Wines Manischewitz Red Concord, Kosher Red Wine, USA

Manischewitz White Concord, Kosher White Wine, USA

Baron Herzog Cabernet Sauvignon, Kosher Red Wine, USA

Baron Herzog Sauvignon Blanc, Kosher White Wine, USA

Please note: Wines may change without notice, and some wines may not always be available

For those of you that are interested, here is a copy and paste of the Connoisseur's Wine List labeled as Prime 7 on the cover page. Apologies for the formatting. The number after the price is the BIN#. The PDF is dated 2015, but given that I have seen many of these same wines on board Oceania's ships, I suspect that while there will be some changes, the bulk of the list is standard. I don't know why they would be reluctant to release the lists except they don't want to deal with the occasional person that says "Well you told me that "myspecialwine" was available." The lists are point in time and absolutely subject to change but for wine lovers, they are helpful.

WHITE WINES US$ BIN #

Caymus “Conundrum”

White Blend | Napa Valley | 2009 .......................................................................................$39 400

Cakebread Cellars

Sauvignon Blanc | Napa Valley | 2009.................................................................................$42 401

Joseph Phelps

Sauvignon Blanc | St. Helena | Napa Valley | 2006 ............................................................$44 402

Stonestreet “Broken Road”

Chardonnay | Alexander Valley | 2006 ................................................................................ $61 403

Roessler Cellars

Chardonnay | Alder Springs | Mendocino | 2006 ...............................................................$63 404

Far Niente Winery

Chardonnay | Napa Valley | 2009| 2010 ..............................................................................$68 405

DESSERT WINES

Far Niente Winery “Dolce”

Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc | Napa Valley | 2005 | 375ml ...................................................$79 406

RED WINES

Hartford

Zinfandel | Russian River Valley | 2006 .............................................................................. $40 407

Sequoia Grove

Cabernet Sauvignon | Rutherford | Napa Valley | 2008......................................................$48 408

Argyle

Pinot Noir | Willamette Valley | Oregon | 2007...................................................................$48 409

Byron Vineyards

Pinot Noir | Santa Maria Valley | 2006 ................................................................................$50 410

Rubicon

Merlot | Napa Valley | 2007..................................................................................................$72 411

Chappellet

Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 2008...........................................................................$72 412

Atalon, “Keyes Vineyard”

Merlot | Napa Valley | 2003 .................................................................................................. $81 413

Benziger “Tribute”

Cabernet Sauvignon | Sonoma County | 2006.................................................................... $83 414

CHAMPAGNE US$ BIN #

France

Domaine Mandoís Brut

Pierry | Champagne | NV ...................................................................................................... $41 002

Taittinger “La Française” Brut

Reims | Champagne | NV.................................................................................................... $69 003

Veuve Clicquot “Yellow Label” Brut

Reims | Champagne | NV.................................................................................................... $69 007

de Venoge “Cordon Bleu” Brut Select

Epernay | Champagne | NV .................................................................................................. $75 004

Brice Brut Rosé

Bouzy | Champagne | NV .....................................................................................................$88 005

Robert Moncuit Blanc de Blanc “Demi Sec” Brut

Mensil-sur-Oger | Champagne | 2005 ................................................................................$88 006

de Venoge “Louis XV” Brut

Epernay | Champagne | 1995 ..............................................................................................$194 009

Möet & Chandon Cuvée “Dom Pérignon” Brut

Epernay | Champagne | 2003 .............................................................................................$199 010

Taittinger “Comtes de Champagne” Blanc de Blanc, Brut

Reims | Champagne | 2000................................................................................................ $225 008

Armand de Brignac “Brut Gold”

Reims | Champagne | NV...................................................................................................$320 015

Louis Roederer “Cristal” Brut

Reims | Champagne | 2004................................................................................................ $325 011

Armand de Brignac “Brut Rosé”

Reims | Champagne | NV.................................................................................................. $499 016

Louis Roederer “Cristal Rosé” Brut

Reims | Champagne | 2002.................................................................................................$525 012

SPARKLING WINE

Italy

Castello Banfi, Brachetto D’Acqui, “Rosa Regale”

Brachetto | Piedmont | 375ml ............................................................................................... $19 090

France

Domaine Florence Pelletier “Saint Ange”, Brut Rosé

Coiffy-le-Haut Marné | NV.................................................................................................... $38 001

DESSERT WINES US$ BIN #

Austria

Leo Hillinger, Hill 3, Trockenbeerenauslese

Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc | Burgenland | 2005 | 375ml...............................................$97 020

Canada

Inniskillin, Ice Wine ,VQA

Vidal | Niagara Peninsula | 2005 | 375ml .............................................................................$95 031

France

Château Filhot 2ème Cru Classé

Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc | Sauternes | 2005 | 375ml ............................................. $65 040

Château d’Yquem 1er Cru Classé

Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon | Sauternes |1998/2004 | 375ml............................................$286 041

Italy

Fantinel, La Roncaia Estate D.O.C.G

Picolit | Friuli | 2006 | 375ml .................................................................................................$47 030

WHITE WINES US$ BIN #

Argentina

Bodega Catena Zapata, Catena

Chardonnay | Mendoza | 2007............................................................................................. $58 050

Australia

Leewin Estates, Prelude

Chardonnay | Margaret River | 2007....................................................................................$34 061

Chile

Casa Lapostolle “Cuvée Alexander”

Chardonnay | Casablanca Valley | 2008...............................................................................$42 070

France

Daniel–Etienne-Defaix, Chablis “Villes Vignes”

Chardonnay | Burgundy | 2007………………………………………………………………………...........$30 080

Château de Sancerre, Sancerre, A.O.C.

Sauvignon Blanc | Loire Valley | 2009 .................................................................................$46 087

Château Olivier, Grand Cru Classé de Graves

Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon | Pessac-Leognan | 2004/2006 .............................................. $53 081

Trimbach, Cuvée Frederic Emile

Riesling | Alsace | 2002/2006 ..............................................................................................$63 082

WHITE WINES US$ BIN #

Domanie Ladoucette Pouilly-Fumé, Chateau du Nozet

Sauvignon Blanc | Loire Valley | 2006 .................................................................................$67 083

Louis Jadot, Puligny Montrachet

Chardonnay | Burgundy | 2009............................................................................................$70 085

Louis Jadot, Le Montrachet

Chardonnay | Burgundy | 2006.......................................................................................... $325 084

Colin Deleger, Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Maltroie

Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 2007----------------------------------------------------------------------------$75 086

Germany

Wwe. Dr. H. Thanisch, Bernkasteler Doctor

Riesling, Spatlese | Mosel | 2008.........................................................................................$87 100

Italy

Castello Banfi, San Angelo, Toscana I.G.T.

Pinot Grigio | Tuscany | 2009...............................................................................................$34 114

Weingut, J. Hofstatter

Gewürztraminer | Alto Adige | 2009....................................................................................$36 111

Inama “Vigneto du Lot”, Soave Classico Superiore, D.O.C.

Garganega | Veneto | 2008................................................................................................... $38 115

Marchesi Antinori “Cervaro Castello della Sala” I.G.T.

Chardonnay | Umbria | 2007 ............................................................................................... $40 112

Planeta Estate I.G.T.

Chardonnay | Sicily | 2008 .................................................................................................... $41 110

Angelo Gaja, “Rossj Bass”

Chardonnay | Piedmont | 2008 ............................................................................................ $85 113

New Zealand

Cloudy Bay Estate

Sauvignon Blanc | Marlborough | 2010 ............................................................................... $52 121

South Africa

Hamilton Russel Estate Vineyards

Chardonnay | Hemel-en-Aarde Valley | 2007 ...................................................................... $33 130

United States

Duckhorn Vineyards

Sauvignon Blanc | Napa Valley | 2008/2010.......................................................................$39 142

Château St. Michelle & Dr. Loosen “Eroica”

Riesling | Columbia Valley, Washington State | 2008......................................................... $45 144

Beringer, Private Reserve

Chardonnay | Napa Valley | 2009 ........................................................................................$48 145

WHITE WINES US$ BIN #

Sbragia Family Vineyards “ Gamble Ranch ” Vineyard

Chardonnay | Napa Valley | 2007/2008 ..............................................................................$50 140

Cakebread Cellars

Chardonnay | Napa Valley | 2009 .........................................................................................$55 146

RED WINES US$ BIN#

Argentina

Nicolas Catena “Catena”

Malbec | Mendoza | 2008/2009 .......................................................................................... $38 160

Allegrini-ReNacer, “Enamore”

Malbec, Syrah | Mendoza | 2008 ......................................................................................... $58 161

Bodegas ReNacer, Reserva “Punto Final”

Malbec | Mendoza | 2007.....................................................................................................$62 162

Australia

Mitchelton Print

Shiraz | Central Victoria | 2002 ............................................................................................ $53 171

Two Hands “Yesterday’s Hero”

Grenache | Barossa Valley | 2006 ....................................................................................... $60 172

Colonial Estate “Exile”

Shiraz | Barossa Valley | 2005..............................................................................................$175 173

Chile

Vina Haras de Pirque “Elegance”

Cabernet Sauvignon | Maipo Valley | 2007| 2008............................................................... $38 180

Casa Lapostolle, “Cuvée Alexander” Apalta Vineyard

Carmenère | Colchagua Valley | 2007/2008........................................................................$46 181

Concha Y Toro “Don Melchor”

Cabernet Sauvignon | Puente Alto | 2008 ........................................................................... $85 183

France

Roux Père & Fils, Volnay

Pinot Noir | Côte de Beaune | 2007 .................................................................................... $40 200

Château Mont-Redon, Châteauneuf - du - Pape

Grenache, Syrah | Rhone Valley | 2007................................................................................ $45 201

M. Chapoutier, Châteauneuf-du-Pape “La Bernardine”

Grenache, Syrah | Rhône Valley | 2005 ................................................................................$49 202

Domaine Antonin Guyon, Savigny-les-Beaune, A.O.C.

Pinot Noir | Côte de Beaune | 2008 .................................................................................... $54 217

Château Cantemerle 5ème Cru Classé

Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc | Haut Médoc | 2004................................ $60 204

RED WINES US$ BIN#

Château Fombrauge, Grand Cru

Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Saint-Émilion | 2008 ...................................................................$70 215

Château Talbot 4ème Cru Classé

Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc | St.Julien | 2004/2006............................ $107 206

Château Clerc Milon 5ème Cru Classé

Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc | Pauillac | 2007 ....................................... $110 205

Château Smith Haut Lafitte, Grand Cru Classé de Graves

Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot | Pessac-Leognan | 2007 ...$140 207

Château Figeac, Grand Cru Classé “B“

Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Saint-Émilion | 2007..............................$250 208

Château Palmer 3ème Grand Cru Classé

Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc | Margaux | 1998 ......................................$450 210

Château Cheval Blanc Grand Cru Classé A

Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc | Saint Emilion | 2002............................. $604 211

Château Mouton Rothschild 1er Grand Cru Classé

Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Pauillac | 2007..................$622 212

Château Ausone 1er Grand Cru Classé A

Merlot, Cabernet Franc | Saint Emilion | 2002................................................................ $1109 214

Château Petrus

Merlot, Cabernet Franc | Pomerol | 2007........................................................................$2500 216

Italy

Castello Banfi, Rosso Di Montalcino D.O.C.

Sangiovese | Tuscany | 2007/2008...................................................................................... $32 247

Castello Banfi, Sant’ Antimo “Cum Laude” D.O.C.

Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese, Syrah | Tuscany | 2006/2007 .........................$39 248

Planeta, “Santa Cecilia” I.G.T.

Nero d’Avola | Sicily | 2005| 2007 ........................................................................................ $41 234

Castiglion Del Bosco, Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.G. Ferragamo

Sangiovese | Tuscany | 2006................................................................................................ $45 236

Sartori di Verona, Sartori Corte Bra Amarone D.O.C.

Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara | Veneto | 2003 ................................................................... $58 249

Angelo Gaja, Ca’ Marcanda Estate, Magari, I.G.T.

Merlot, Shiraz, Sangiovese | Tuscany | 2008 ...................................................................... $58 235

Castello Banfi, Sant Antimo “Summus” D.O.C.

Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah | Tuscany | 2006.................................................$68 250

Tenutta Il Borro “Il Borro”

Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah | Tuscany | 2007 ......................................................................$70 237

Agricola Allegini, Amarone della Valpolicella D.O.C.

Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara | Veneto | 2006/2007......................................................... $85 240

Angelo Gaja, “Darmagi” Langhe D.O.C.

Cabernet Sauvignon | Piedmont | 2005..............................................................................$155 231

Sori Paitin, Veche Vigne, Barbaresco, D.O.C.G.

Nebbiolo | Piedmont | 2003 ...............................................................................................$160 232

RED WINES US$ BIN#

Mondavi / Frescobaldi “Luce delle Vite” I.G.T.

Sangiovese, Merlot | Tuscany | 2006.................................................................................$160 243

Marchesi Antinori “Solaia” I.G.T.

Cabernet Sauvignon | Tuscany | 2006............................................................................... $225 246

Agricola Allegini, Amarone della Valpolicella D.O.C.

Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara | Veneto | 2006 | Magnum ..............................................$230 244

Tenutta San Guido, “Sassicaia”, D.O.C.

Cabernet Sauvignon | Tuscany | 2008 ...............................................................................$242 245

Angelo Gaja “Sperss” Langhe, D.O.C.

Nebbiolo, Barbera | Piedmont | 2005 ................................................................................$289 230

New Zealand

Craggy Range Winery, Te Muna Road, Single Vineyard

Pinot Noir | Martinborough | 2008......................................................................................$80 260

South Africa

Hamilton Russel Estate Vineyards

Pinot Noir | Hemel-en-Aarde Valley | 2004 | 2009 ............................................................. $38 270

Spain

Marques de Griñon

Cabernet Sauvignon | Toledo | 2002 ...................................................................................$48 280

Bodegas Miguel Torres, “Mas la Plana”

Cabernet Sauvignon | Penedes | 2006.................................................................................$93 283

Bodegas y Vinedos Maurodos, Prima

Tempranillo | Torro, Terrasania | 2006 | Magnum............................................................ $99 284

United States

Atticus

Pinot Noir | Willamette Valley | 2007...................................................................................$30 293

Dry Creek “Old Vine Zinfandel”

Zinfandel | Sonoma County | 2006...................................................................................... $32 301

Château St. Jean Estate

Merlot | Sonoma County | 2005...........................................................................................$34 302

Foley Estate, Santa Rita Hills Vineyard

Pinot Noir | Santa Barbara | 2007 ........................................................................................$34 304

La Sirena Vineyards

Syrah | Santa Ynez Valley | 2004..........................................................................................$44 292

Robert Mondavi

Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 2006|2007|2008........................................................ $45 298

Dry Creek, “The Mariner”

Meritage | Sonoma County | 2006.......................................................................................$46 306

Chiarello Family Estate “Giana Single Vineyard”

Zinfandel | Napa Valley | 2007 .............................................................................................$49 307

Matanzas Creek “Bennett Valley”

Merlot | Sonoma County | 2005...........................................................................................$49 308

RED WINES US$ BIN#

Domaine Drouhin

Pinot Noir | Willamette Valley | 2009 ..................................................................................$68 310

Lagier - Meredith Vineyards “Mt. Veeder”

Syrah | Napa Valley | 2004 .................................................................................................. $69 311

Duckhorn Vineyards

Merlot | Napa Valley | 2007 | 2008 ......................................................................................$70 290

Caymus Vineyards

Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 2009........................................................................... $75 299

Groth Winery

Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 2008...........................................................................$79 312

Nickel & Nickel “Ponzo Vineyard”

Zinfandel | Russian River Valley | 2007................................................................................$79 313

Chiarello Family Estate “Eileen Single Vineyard”

Cabernet Sauvignon |Napa Valley | 2007 ............................................................................$89 314

Jordan

Cabernet Sauvignon | Alexander Valley | 2006 .................................................................. $90 315

Château Ste. Michelle & Marchesi Antinori, “Col Solare”

Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese | Columbia Valley | 2006.............................................$104 305

Heidi Barrett “Pirate TreasuRed”

Meritage | Napa Valley | 2008............................................................................................ $110 296

Cakebread Cellars “Dancing Bear Ranch”

Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 2007 ..................................................................... $120 300

Duckhorn Vineyards

Merlot | Napa Valley | 2006 | Magnum..............................................................................$138 291

Far Niente Winery, Oakville

Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 2008..........................................................................$155 316

Christian Moueix “Dominus”

Cabernet Sauvignon Blend | Napa Valley | 2006 ............................................................. $209 317

Baron Philippe de Rothschild & Robert Mondavi “Opus One”

Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Napa Valley | 2005................................. $225 321

Verité la Joie

Cabernet Sauvignon | Sonoma County | 2002................................................................. $240 319

Joseph Phelphs Vineyards “Insignia”

Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 2006.........................................................................$272 318

Rubicon Estate, “CASK”

Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 2005 | Magnum......................................................$307 320

Heidi Barrett “Amuse Bouche”

Merlot, Cabernet Franc |Napa Valley | 2009..................................................................... $395 295

Heidi Barrett “Screaming Eagle”

Meritage | Napa Valley | 2006..........................................................................................$2250 297

Our Connoisseur Wine List offers some of the world’s finest Champagnes and wines. Should you wish to make

a selection, or perhaps just browse through it, please inform the Bar Staff. This list is also available in all our

restaurants where our team of Sommeliers is more than pleased to discuss your selection with you. Regent’s

Smoking Policy applies to all public bars and lounges. Smoking cigars and cigarillos is strictly limited to the

Connoisseur Club. Regent Seven Seas Cruises holds a strict alcoholic beverage service policy. The minimum

legal age for drinking alcoholic beverages onboard this vessel is 21 years.

Our staff has been instructed not to serve any beverages that contain alcohol to minors, and a

Picture ID may be requested. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.

There is also a PDF dated September 2015, and named Reserve Wine List. On the cover, it says "Connoisseur Wine List" but does not designate as Prime 7. It has some very different wines on it as well. Unfortunately, due to its format, I can't copy and paste it here.

Again, these lists are dated and only useful as guides but I have found many of the wines on all of these lists on board the Oceania Marina and the Insignia so I have reason to believe that the lists are relatively accurate even to this day.

For those of you interested, this is a copy and paste of the bar menu dated March 2015. Again apologies for the formatting and the usual caveat. No guarantees.

CHAMPAGNE &

SPARKLING WINES

BY THE GLASS

Montaudon Brut Champagne

Philippe Dublanc Blanc de Blancs

Val D’Oca Prosecco

CHAMPAGNE BY THE BOTTLE

Armand de Brignac

NV | Brut Gold | Reims | 365

Louis Roederer “Cristal”

2005 | Brut | Reims | 325

Louis Roederer “Cristal Rose”

NV | Brut | Épernay | 525

Moët et Chandon “Imperial Rose”

NV | Brut | Épernay | 75

Moët et Chandon “Cuvée Dom Pérignon”

2003 | Brut | Épernay | 199

Perrier-Jouët “Belle Epoque”

NV | Grand Brut | Épernay | 140

Veuve Clicquot “Ponsardin”

NV | Brut | Reims | 69

WINES BY THE GLASS

White Wines

Chardonnay

Pinot Grigio

Sauvignon Blanc

Red Wines

Cabernet Sauvignon

Merlot

Pinot Noir

Shiraz

MOCKTAILS

Frozen Ocean

Apple, Sweet & Sour, Sprite

Gold Medal

Banana, Strawberry, Coconut

River Breeze

Cranberry, Grapefruit, Soda

Tender Nine

Pineapple, Sweet & Sour, Pomegranate, Ginger Ale

CIGARETTES LIST

Benson & Hedges Premium | 3.75

Dunhill Menthol | 3.75

Marlboro Green Menthol | 3.75

Marlboro Lights | 3.75

Marlboro Reds | 3.75

CIGAR LIST

Cohiba Cigarillo Club | 3

Cohiba Esplendidos | 40

Cohiba Genios Maduro 5 | 52

Cohiba Lanceros | 45

Cohiba Siglo III | 18

H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubos | 8

H. Upmann Magnum 50 | 16

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial | 20

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 | 25

Montecristo Puritos | 3

Montecristo No. 4 | 11

Montecristo Tubos | 18

Partagas 8/9/8 | 18

Partagas de Luxe Tubos | 23

Romeo Y Julieta Churchill Tubos | 18

The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly limited to Guests who are 21 years or older.

PORT

Dow’s White

Croft Fine Ruby

Croft Fine Tawny

Also available

Dow’s Tawny 20-years old | 15

Taylor Fladgate Tawny 20-years old | 15

INTERNATIONAL

BEERS AND CIDER

Amstel Light

Corona

Dos Equis

Estrella | Gluten Free

Grolsch

Guinness

Heineken

Heineken Light

Newcastle Brown Ale

Sol

Strongbow Cider

Tiger

NORTH AMERICAN BEERS

Bud Light

Budweiser

Coors Light

Miller Lite

Samuel Adams

ALCOHOL-FREE BEERS

Buckler

O’Doul’s

CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS

Bellini

Champagne, Peach

Classic Champagne Cocktail

Champagne, Grand Marnier, Cognac, Angostura Bitters

European Spring Punch

Champagne, Vodka, Crème de Cassis, Sweet & Sour

French 75

Champagne, Gin, Lime

Kir Royal

Champagne, Crème de Cassis

Mimosa

Champagne, Orange

Strawberry Delight

Champagne, Strawberry, Elderflower

SIGNATURE COCKTAILS

M/V Mariner

Armagnac, Grand Marnier, Chambord, Blackberry

M/V Navigator

Gin, Sweet & Sour, Elderflower

M/V Voyager

Sake, Orange Curacao, Gin

Regent Seven Seas

Absolut Kurant, Apricot Brandy, Sweet & Sour,

Fresh Grapes

CLASSIC PRE-DINNER

007 Vesper Martini

Gin, Vodka, Lillet Blanc

Americano

Campari, Sweet Vermouth

Manhattan

Bourbon, Sweet Vermouth, Angostura Bitters

Negroni

Gin, Campari, Sweet Vermouth

Old Fashioned

Bourbon, Brown Sugar, Angostura Bitters, Club Soda

Spritzer N5

Aperol, White Wine, Prosecco

Whiskey Sour

Bourbon, Sweet & Sour, Angostura Bitters

CONTEMPORARY

Apple Passion

Blue Curacao, Chambord, Passion Fruit, Apple

Cosmopolitan

Vodka, Cointreau, Sweet & Sour, Cranberry

Havana Daiquiri

Rum, Maraschino, Grapefruit, Pomegranate

Japanese Martini

Sake, Cointreau, White Cranberry

Long Island Ice Tea

Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Triple Sec, Sweet & Sour, Coca-Cola

Mexican Butterfly

Tequila, Elderflower, Sweet & Sour, Mint

Pear Drop

Vodka, Poire Williams, Vanilla Syrup

Sky High

Vodka, Chambord, Passion Fruit, Sweet & Sour

The Italian Job

Absolut Mandrin, Campari, Cointreau, Limoncello, Apple

Wild Alaska

Whiskey, Cherry Brandy, Grand Marnier

POOLSIDE

All the Marys

Bloody | English | Mexican | Norwegian

Caipiroska

Vodka, Simple Syrup, Lime

Cuba Libre

Rum, Coca-Cola

Daiquiri

Rum, Sweet & Sour

Mai Tai

Rum, Amaretto, Sweet & Sour, Pineapple

Margaritas

Banana | Mango | Peach | Strawberry | Lime

Melon Breeze

Midori, Malibu, Crème de Banana,

Sweet & Sour, Pineapple

Mojito

Rum, Lime, Mint, Club Soda

Piña Colada

Rum, Coconut, Pineapple

Screwdriver

Vodka, Orange

Sea Breeze

Vodka, Cranberry, Grapefruit

Singapore Sling

Gin, Cherry Herring, Pineapple, Sweet & Sour, Club Soda

BLENDED SCOTCH WHISKY

Ballantine’s

Chivas Regal

Cutty Sark

Dewar’s White Label

J & B Rare

Johnnie Walker Black Label

Johnnie Walker Red Label

Also available

Chivas Royal Salute | 20

Johnnie Walker Blue Label | 40

Johnnie Walker Gold Label | 15

IRISH WHISKEY

Bushmills Original

Jameson

Also available

Midleton Very Rare | 30

CALVADOS

Berneroy La Toquet

ARMAGNAC

Clés des Ducs V.S.O.P.

Also available

Larressingle X.O. Grand Reserve | 21

COGNAC

Camus V.S.O.P.

Courvoisier V.S.O.P.

Rémy Martin V.S.O.P.

Also available

Camus “Joséphine” | 15

Courvoisier X.O. | 21

Hennessy X.O. | 42

Hennessy Paradis | 60

Rémy Martin Louis XIII | 275

Rémy Martin X.O. | 22

RUM

Bacardi Carta Blanca

Bacardi Limón

Captain Morgan Spiced

Mount Gay

Myers’s

Also available

Pyrat Cask 1623 | 40

TEQUILA

Don Julio Añejo

Jose Cuervo Gold

Margaritaville Silver

Patrón Reposado

Also available

Casa Dragones 100% Pure blue agave Joven | 40

BOURBON

Jack Daniel’s

Jim Beam

Maker’s Mark

Wild Turkey

CANADIAN WHISKY

Canadian Club

Crown Royal

Seagram’s Seven Crown

Seagram’s V.O.

SINGLE MALT

SCOTCH WHISKY

Glenfiddich 12 Years

Glenlivet 12 Years

Glenmorangie The Original 10 Years

Macallan Select Oak

Also available

Dalmore 18 Years | 30

Lagavulin 16 Years | 16

Macallan Estate Reserve | 34

Talisker 10 Years | 15

AFTER DINNER

Black Russian

Vodka, Kahlúa

Brandy Alexander

Brandy, Crème de Cacao Dark, Cream

Espresso Martini

Vodka, Crème de Cacao White, Kahlúa, Coffee

Golden Cadillac

Galliano, Crème de Cacao White, Cream

Golden Dream

Galliano, Orange, Triple Sec, Cream

Grasshopper

Crème de Menthe Green, Crème de Cacao White, Cream

Rusty Nail

Scotch Whisky, Drambuie

Sidecar

Cognac, Cointreau, Sweet & Sour

Stinger

Brandy, Crème de Menthe White

Tiramisu

Tequila, Grand Marnier, Godiva Chocolate, Cream

COFFEE DRINKS

Black Forest

Chambord, Crème de Cacao Dark, Hot Chocolate, Cream

Café Nelson

Baileys, Frangelico, Cream

French Coffee

Cognac, Grand Marnier, Cream

Irish Coffee

Irish Whiskey, Sugar, Cream

Jamaican Coffee

Rum, Cream

Mexican Coffee

Tequila, Tia Maria, Cream

APERITIFS & VERMOUTH

Aperol

Campari

Dubonnet

Lillet

Martini Bianco

Martini Rosso

Noilly Prat

Pernod

Pimm’s No. 1

SHERRY

Dry Sack

Harveys Bristol Cream

Tio Pepe

EAU DE VIE

Framboise

Poire Williams

AQUAVIT

Løiten’s Linie

LIQUEURS

Amaretto Disaronno

B & B

Baileys Irish Cream

Chambord

Chocolate Godiva Liqueur

Cointreau

Crème de Cacao Dark

Crème de Cacao White

Crème de Cassis

Crème de Menthe

D.O.M. Benedictine

Drambuie

Frangelico

Galliano

Grand Marnier

Kahlúa

Limoncello

Malibu

Midori

Peppermint Schnapps

Peter Heering Cherry Liqueur

Sambuca

Southern Comfort

St. Germain

Tia Maria

DIGESTIFS

Fernet Branca

Jägermeister

GRAPPA

Grappa Amarone Riserva Privata Barricata

Grappa Sandro Bottega

Also available

Sette Mari Grappa “Gift Bottle” | 58

Gift bottle by Bottega Alexander (Prestigious handmade Murano glass bottle, reproduces

a caravel - limited edition)

SAKE

Ty.Ku

Sho Chiku Bai

VODKA

Absolut

Absolut Citrón

Absolut Kurant

Absolut Mandrin

Belvedere

Chopin | Gluten Free

Grey Goose

Ketel One

Smirnoff

Stolichnaya

Tito’s | Gluten Free

Van Gogh Chocolate

Van Gogh Espresso

Voli

Also available

Kauffmann | 86

GIN

Beefeater, London Dry

Bombay Sapphire, London Dry

Gordon’s, London Dry

Tanqueray, Special Dry

Thank you Michael, you went above and beyond. Happy to see my favourite Santa Margherita is still on the list in Sette Marie.

The rep I spoke with at Regent was the first one I have come across who really was not helpful, got the feeling he was not interested guess he was having a bad day.

Pat

I just wish I could post the other list. It has some very interesting wines on it like the Chiarello that I was introduced to on Oceania. I am trying to find a way to copy it but I don't hold out much hope.

I found a way. It isn't pretty but it is readable. This came from a PDF named Reserve Wine List Updated September 2015. Setting aside the issue of multiples, there are some interesting wines on this list. Some of the multiples are more reasonable than others but we are a captive audience and they are in the business of making money. Most of these wines will remain on the list. I don't know about the wine cellars on Regent's ships but I know conditions vary on Oceania's ships. Storage conditions on the Marina are excellent. On Insignia because it is an older ship, wine is stored at too high of a temperature. I always have to have both my red and white wines cooled for quite some time before they are at drinking temperature. Longer of course, for white, sparkling, and dessert wines.

CHAMPAGNE

France

Veuve Clicquot “Ponsardin”

NV | Brut | Reims | 69

Moët et Chandon Imperial Rose

NV | Brut | Épernay | 75

Perrier-Jouët “Belle Epoque”

NV | Grand Brut | Épernay | 140

Moët et Chandon “Cuvée Dom Pérignon”

2003 | Brut | Épernay | 199

Louis Roederer “Cristal”

2005 | Brut | Reims | 325

Armand de Brignac

NV | Brut Gold | Reims | 365

Louis Roederer “Cristal Rose”

2002 | Brut | Reims | 525

DESSERT WINES

Canada

Inniskillin Ice Wine

2007 | 350ml | Vidal | VQA Niagara Peninsula | 79

United States

“Dolce” Far Niente Winery

2005/2006 | 375ml | Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc | Napa Valley | 95

France

Château d’Yquem 1er Cru Classé

1999/2004 | 375ml | Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc | Sauternes | 225

WHITE WINES

France

Louis Jadot, Pouilly Fuisse

2013 | Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 60

Alphonse Mellot Sancerre Edmond Blanc

2013 | Sauvignon Blanc | Loire Valley | 65

Château Latour-Martillac Blanc

2012 | Sauvignon Blanc | Pessac-Léognan | 70

Louis Jadot Meursault, 1er Cru Charmes

2009 | Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 75

Louis Jadot, Puligny Montrachet A.O.C.

2009/2010/2011 | Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 80

Guigal, Condrieu

2011 | Sauvignon Blanc | Loire Valley | 85

M. Chapoutier, Hermitage Blanc Chante-Alouette

2010 | Marsanne | Rhône Valley | 90

Bouchard Pere & Fils, Chassagne Montrachet

2013 | Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 110

RED WINES

United States

Chiarello Family Estates, “Eileen Single Vineyard”

2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 110

Duckhorn Vineyards

2009 | Magnum | Merlot | Napa Valley | 125

La Jota | Merlot

2011 | Merlot | Howell Mtn | 100

Silverado Vineyards Stags Leap District Solo

2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley| 125

Shafer Relentless

2011 | Syrah | Napa Valley | 130

Cakebread Cellars “Dancing Bear”

2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc | Napa Valley | 140

Far Niente Winery

2012 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 155

Honig

2012 | Cabernet Sauvignon Magnum | Napa Valley | 140

Joseph Phelps Vineyards “Insignia”

2006 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 215

Baron Philippe de Rothschild & Robert Mondavi “Opus One”

2009 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Napa Valley | 275

Heidi Barret “Amuse Bouche”

2011 | Merlot, Cabernet Franc | Napa Valley | 425

Vérité la Joie

2008 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Sonoma

RED WINES

New Zealand

Craggy Range, Te Muna Road Vineyard

2011 | Pinot Noir | Martinborough | 70

Pegasus Bay

2011 | Pinot Noir | Waipara Valley | 80

Spain

Altadi Valdegines

2010 | Tempranillo | Rioja Alavesa| 65

Torres Mas (Black Label), La Plana

2009 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Peñedes | 85

Arzuaga Reserva

2009 | Tempranillo, Merlot and Albillo | Ribera del Duero | 85

Vega Sicilia Alion

2011 | Tempranillo | Ribera del Duero | 90

Artadi Pagos Viejos

2009 | Tempranillo | Rioja Alavesa | 100

United States

Hartford

2006 | Zinfandel | Russian River Valley | 60

Archery Summit Arcus Estate

2012 | Pinot Noir | Willamette Valley | 60

Lagier - Meredith Vineyards “Mt. Veeder”

2011 | Syrah | Napa Valley | 65

Duckhorn Vineyards

2011 | Merlot | Napa Valley | 65

Silver Trident “Benevolent Dictator”

2011 | Pinot Noir | Russian River Valley | 70

Belle Glos

2013 | Pinot Noir| Las Alturas | 70

Paraduxx

2011 | Zinfandel | Napa Valley | 60

Silver Trident “Twenty Seven Fanthoms”

2009/2010 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 75

Joseph Phelps

2012 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 75

Jordan

2010 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Alexander Valley | 75

Groth Winery

2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 80

Benziger Estate “Tribute” Biodynamic Certifi ed Vineyards

2006 | Meritage | Sonoma Mountain | 83

Domaine Drouhin

2012 | Pinot Noir | Willamette Valley | 85

Chateau Ste. Michelle & Marchesi Antinori, “Col Solare”

2008 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese | Columbia Valley | 95

Heidi Barret “Pirate TreasuRed”

2010 | Meritage | Napa Valley | 105

Caymus Vineyards

2012 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Napa Valley | 105

WHITE WINES

France

Domaine Dauvissat, Chablis Premier Cru

2010 | Chardonnay | Burgundy | 120

Château Smith Haut Lafi tte Blanc

2011 | Sauvignon Blanc | Pessac-Léognan | 175

Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru Louis Jadot

2011 | Chardonnay | Côte de Beaune | 190

Y D’YQUEM - A.O.C Bordeaux

2013 | Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc | Sauternes | 210

Germany

Dr. H. Thanisch, Brauneberger Spätlese

2010 | Riesling | Mosel | 60

Dr. Loosen, Wehlener Sonnenuhr

2012 | Riesling | Mosel | 70

Italy

Cervaro, Castello della Sala

2010 | Chardonnay | Umbria | 60

Tenuta dell’ Ornellaia Poggio alle Gazze

2012 | Sauvignon Blanc | Tuscany | 65

Angelo Gaja “Rossj-Bass” D.O.C.

2012 | Chardonnay | Piedmont | 85

New Zealand

Cloudy Bay

2014 | Sauvignon Blanc | Marlborough | 60

South Africa

Ken Forrester FMC

2013 | Chenin Blanc | Stellenbosch | 65

United States

Woodward Canyon

2012 | Chardonnay | Washington State | 60

Grigich Hills

2012 | Fume Blanc | Napa Valley | 60

Joseph Phelps

2006/2010 | Sauvignon Blanc | Napa Valley | 60

Cakebread Cellars

2013 | Chardonnay | Napa Valley | 65

Chappellet

2013 | Chenin Blanc | Napa Valley | 65

Patz & Hall Dutton Ranch

2013 | Chardonnay | Russian River Valley | 70

Paul Hobbs

2012 | Chardonnay | Russian River Valley | 65

Far Niente Winery

2012 | Chardonnay | Napa Valley | 95

RED WINES

Argentina

Achaval Ferrer

2011 | Malbec | Mendoza | 60

Alta Vista Alto

2007 | Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon | Mendoza | 85

Catena Zapata Argentino

2012 | Malbec | Mendoza | 110

Australia

Chateau Tanunda Noble Baron

2010 | Shiraz | Barossa Valley | 60

Two Hands Lily’s Garden

2012 | Shiraz | Barossa Valley | 75

Penfolds Grange

2010 | Shiraz | Barossa Valley | 825

Penfolds Bin 620

2008 | Cabernet, Shiraz | Coonawarra | 1200

Chile

Montes Purple Angel

2012 | Carménère | Colchagua Valley | 118

Sena

2012 | Bordeaux Blend | Aconcagua Valley | 135

Concha Y Toro “Don Melchor”

2008 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Puente Alto | 140

Viña Almaviva, Baron Philippe de Rothschild and Concha Y Toro

2010 | Bordeaux Blend | Puente Alto | 220

France

M. Chapoutier Chateauneuf Du Pape La Bernardine

2010 | Rhône Blend | Rhône Valley | 60

La Chapelle de La Mission Haut-Brion

2012 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot | Pessac-Léognan | 75

Château Cantemerle 5ème Cru Classé

2009 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Haut Médoc | 80

Château Fombrauge, Grand Cru

2011 | Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Saint-Émilion | 85

Louis Jadot, Corton Pougets Grand Cru

2011 | Pinot Noir | Côte de Beaune | 95

Jean Claude Boisset CV Gevrey Chambertin

2012 | Pinot Noir | Côte de Nuits | 100

Château Talbot, 4ème Cru Classé

2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | St. Julien | 120

Château Smith Haut Lafi tte, Grand Cru Classé de Graves

2007 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot | Pessac-Léognan | 140

Château Ducru Beaucaillou

2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot | Saint Julien | 175

Château Cos d’Estournel

2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot | Saint Estèphe | 225

Château Figeac, Grand Cru Classé “B”

2007 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Saint-Émilion | 245

RED WINES

France

Château Lynch Bages, 5ème Cru Classé

2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Pauillac | 275

Château Palmer, 3ème Grand Cru Classé

2007 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Margaux | 425

Château Haut-Brion Rouge

2004 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Pessac-Léognan | 815

Château Mouton Rothschild, 1er Cru Classé

2004 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot | Pauillac | 815

Château Cheval Blanc, 1er Grand Cru Classé “A“

2003 | Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Saint-Émilion | 840

Château Ausone, 1er Grand Cru Classé “A”

2002 | Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Saint-Émilion | 1100

Château Margaux, 1er Cru Classé

1997 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot | Margaux | 1150

Italy

Il Borro IGT Toscana Rosso

2008/2010 | Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Petit Verdot | Tuscany | 60

Castello Banfi , “Summus” D.O.C.

2010 | Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah | Tuscany | 65

Castello Banfi Brunello di Montalcino

2009 | Sangiovese | Tuscany | 70

I Saltari, Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG

2007 | Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara | Veneto | 75

Brunello di Montalcino, Silvio Nardi

2009 | Sangiovese | Tuscany | 80

Tenuta San Guido “Guidalberto”, I.G.T

2011 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese | Tuscany | 85

Masi Riserva Costasera Amarone Classico

2008 | Corvina, Rondinella, Oseleta, Molinara | Veneto | 90

Marchesi de Frescobaldi Castello di Nipozzano Mormoreto

2010 | Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah | Tuscany | 90

Marchesi Antinori Tignanello

2011 | Sangiovese | Tuscany | 95

Tommasi Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG 1.5l

2011 | Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara | Veneto | 130

Mondavi / Frescobaldi, Luce Della Vite I.G.T.

2008 | Sangiovese, Merlot | Tuscany | 140

Masi Mazzano Amarone

2007 | Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara | Veneto | 175

Tenuta San Guido “Sassicaia” D.O.C.

2010 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc | Tuscany | 225

Angelo Gaja, “Darmagi” Langhe D.O.C.

2009 | Cabernet Sauvignon | Piedmont | 265

Angelo Gaja “Sperss” Langhe, D.O.C.

2005 | Nebbiolo, Barbera| Piedmont | 289

Marchesi Antinori “Solaia” I.G.T.

2009 | Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc | Tuscany | 335

I just wish I could post the other list. It has some very interesting wines on it like the Chiarello that I was introduced to on Oceania. I am trying to find a way to copy it but I don't hold out much hope.

If you want to email be the .pdf I can convert the file and post it. My email is Mike@MikeWright.com.

Thanks Mikenbob. The 2016 list is similar to what we enjoyed on our Regent cruise in 2016. However we embark on Explorer in a couple of weeks and it is likely that their complimentary 2017 list might be different even very different. As long as they have a good New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, a good Merlot, preferably Chile or France, a good Pinot Noir maybe New Zealand or California as well as a good Cotes du Rhone preferably Guigal as well as Chateauneuf du Pape.

Edited by eliana