Adventure - live updates as the captain updates

We are onboard now. There was no 11am update today. (Normally there are 2 -- at 11am and 5pm.) But for the 5pm update the captain stated that no decisions could be made until they hear from FEMA and government officials regarding the airport and port. He said "Miami is on the table" and "in my opinion, San Juan for a Saturday return does not look possible."

He promised a more detailed update tomorrow at 11am.

Just fyi.

From the company that operates the San Juan Airport...Luis Muñoz Marín Airport has been closed since September 19, 7.30pm. The terminal buildings suffered minor damage in sections that were out of operation before the airport was closed. Airport management is evaluating damages and undertaking necessary works to resume operations, which is estimated to happen on September 21, on a limited basis. Airport infrastructure is insured against these events, therefore the Company does not expect significant economic impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are onboard now. There was no 11am update today. (Normally there are 2 -- at 11am and 5pm.) But for the 5pm update the captain stated that no decisions could be made until they hear from FEMA and government officials regarding the airport and port. He said "Miami is on the table" and "in my opinion, San Juan for a Saturday return does not look possible."

Just fyi.

Thank you for the update. Captain Busto is a wise man.

Just fyi.

Thanks for the info!

Thank you for the update. Captain Busto is a wise man.

Yes, he is is very smart and wise! I hope his family is safe also!

Just announced: ft Lauderdale ..

Arrive Sunday. Stay overnight. Guests can stay over night while they book flights. Then leave on Monday for San Juan humanitarian stop and drop PR residents.

So the current cruise is one day longer, ends in Ft. Lauderdale, and is the 9/23 cruise cancelled?