Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have a referral coupon for anyone who has not sailed with Seabourn before and is yet to make final payment for their cruise. Just email me at peterheyburn at yahoo dot com to avail. I am happy to talk you through the simple process to obtain the $400 OBS.

I have a referral coupon for anyone who has not sailed with Seabourn before and is yet to make final payment for their cruise. Just email me at peterheyburn at yahoo dot com to avail. I am happy to talk you through the simple process to obtain the $400 OBS.

Thank you. I've sent you an email. :)

I'm looking for a referral coupon as a first time Seabourne cruiser. We will be on the Odyssey in the Caribbean on November 11, 2017. My e-mail is bljeli@hotmail.com. If you e-mail me please note Seabourne Odyssey since my computer sometimes sorts important correspondence into my spam folder! Thank you

I have emailed you.

Thanks everybody. What a great response. I was contacted by someone who provided very complete information about what I needed to do so the process has begun. We are really looking forward to this Seabourne experience with such welcoming cruise critic members!

We are planning to book a January 4, 2018 seabourn cruise starting in Miami and going to Rio de Janeiro (part of a longer cruise). I see here that there might be referral vouchers available from someone who has already cruised with seabourn. This will be our first. Does anyone know how we could get this?

Thanks!

We are planning to book a January 4, 2018 seabourn cruise starting in Miami and going to Rio de Janeiro (part of a longer cruise). I see here that there might be referral vouchers available from someone who has already cruised with seabourn. This will be our first. Does anyone know how we could get this?

Thanks!

I have one

Purple19gray@aol.com for details

I just read about this. My wife and I are cruising from Miami on Dec 11 does anyone have a referral voucher. This is our first time on Seabourn we have cruised on Holland for years but we thought we'd try something different. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...