Princess
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Trans Atlantic

Recent Profile Visitors

4,741 profile views

memoak's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (4/15)

1. On Grand class ships they usually play games in the Salty Dog Gastropub during the day. And of course the bar is just around the corner
  2. I believe they signed some very specific contracts. I do know that when I wanted to hook up with someone they had to check it out with their roommate so we could have the cabin for a few hours.
  3. I would stick to jeans or khakis. Once in a blue moon some manager may object to shorts
  4. No it was quite common back in the day for solos who wanted to save money. Many cruise lines and travel agents had these programs
  5. Do you shred every piece of mail including envelopes ? Your mailman knows your name are you sure he isn’t selling it on the dark web
  6. Just google it or check the Princess website. Off the top of the head Embarkation night specialty dinner, free laundry, reserve class dining, Suite breakfast venue, free minibar just to name a few
  7. That is not an elevator issue since elevators it is stairs you have to climb to enter the theater on that level
  8. What ship are you referring to. Every Princess ships I have been on has elevators to the aft dining room and other elevators to get down to security and medical center
  9. I always load all the books I want before I leave home. We have no problem connecting phones and iPads while on board
  10. I have seen people actually board with a cruise card recently
  11. Maybe you have been banned ? LOL
  12. Strike votes sre like grand jury indictments. You can indict a ham sandwich and any union can get big margins in a stoke vote or they would never hold one
  13. Stop ruminating on the past and wake up to to today
  14. Sorry we have not sailed on the Island but the balconies on most ships are larger on aft suites than those not directly aft