Alaska

Recent Profile Visitors

8,152 profile views

island lady's Achievements

40,000+ Club

40,000+ Club (8/15)

• "Live from...." Rare

Recent Badges

1. Yeah. You could walk down the beach on a romantic evening. Find an interesting shell to take home and remember the time you enjoyed on that beach. Or...you could go to the touristy shell shop that brings in shells on container packs from China and pick one up. Which one brings more memories.?
  2. LOL...no...the VHS tapes went bye-bye a long time ago. And yes, we do have a very large collection of music CDs. We listen to them every day/night we are here...errr...at least when we are actually here. 😉 And being an old fart...yes...we still have actual photo albums. Any thing wrong with that? Good eye though. And no...cruising is just a part of our adventures. We do a lot of rental homes (mostly VRBO) and fill in the empty spaces with cruises. Though we have most of our future cruises booked with Viking right now. Spread the wealth.
  3. Sweetie...you must have something in your suitcase...that went down to the "naughty room". Just check with Guest services to have them find out. I got caught one time with wire (the kind you get from the dry cleaners) hangers. Yes, allowed, but was enough to flag my bag years ago. From now on...only plastic hangers get packed. Never enough hangers in the closet for us. 😉
  4. Awww..thanks! And once again, sweetie...loving your review and all the nice pictures. Brings back all the fun we had last week. 🥰
  5. Awww...thanks so much sweetie for talking to him about us! He really is a good guy. 🥰 I would go to the coffee machine to bring him a double espresso, which he would use. Don't have to be a coffee drinker to love one of those. 😉
  6. Was indeed a thrill!! Of course blown over by those monster floating islands of blue ice too! 😮 Wow, great times a few months ago on Serenade down there. 🥰
  7. We will be there in August on Serenade. 😉 🙂
  8. Awww..thanks! Please tell him Patricia and Bucky from last week misses him!! And he makes a great Espresso Martini!! 😉 🥰 Though my usual "go to" drink is Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc. He kept my glass full at all times! 😄
  9. Barrington is so cool!! He and Richard were our two favorite bartenders in the SL. Barrington has been with the company for 23 years and pretty much has done every itinerary. He's a great guy!! 🙂
  10. Makes sense. Most times we will get that fold out sheet of paper from the LA on times for upper tier, Cheers, etc. I tend to forget about that one too.
  11. We were really looking forward to seeing it. Could never get a straight answer as to why it was cancelled, but the CK host told me it had something to do with the health of the lead singer...though there were various other explanations as well. No real explanation was offered by the ship.
  12. We only had one in our JS on Allure last week. 😞
  13. We didn't have that triple outlet in our JS last week. And agree that old "docking station" is silly to still be in there taking up room on the counter. Too bad they don't remove it. If you are wanting to see Mamma Mia...hope you are able to do so. It was cancelled on our 4 night for the whole cruise last week and also the weekend just prior. 😞 They did not announce it until about an hour before the show. Both the evening show and the matinee on the sea day.