AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

You know what, those are the codes we get for watching the six tutorial videos. They were worth 500 each, now I remember getting 3,000 for watching all six. My bad.

I will gladly accept it, but it's a weird glitch if I can get those 3000 points for the six videos by just having the codes and actually watching zero videos, lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I'm new to doing this and wanted to post an updated list of good codes as of today:

Promo codes:

Thank you. I guess I missed a few so this was good for 3000 points for me. (y)

I will gladly accept it, but it's a weird glitch if I can get those 3000 points for the six videos by just having the codes and actually watching zero videos, lol.

I tend to interpret this as intentional: trying to get people to actually watch the video by embedding the code near the end (but not all the way to the end so you can't just let it run though and look at it when you're done reading the next CC thread. :p)

The six above that I put in bold letters were each worth 500 points to me, the other seven I had gotten in an email and they were each worth 1000 points

I've never gotten a 500 point email code either. I just typed in all those codes and was surprised by how many I didn't already have...another 6,000 points for me!

OK I just checked my points history and yes, those six are from the tutorial videos. Except I didn't get "BIDTODAY." Instead, I got "WELCOMEBIDS" when I watched the videos. So I just entered bidtoday and it gave me 500 more points. :D

Lol what does "Allstate drive wise cards too!" Even mean? Maybe a more clear title would help, this makes no since lol
This thread is about six months old. My guess is, when the OP started it, everyone was talking about the AARP & Verizon gift cards, so they made a thread for Allstate cards too (also). Drivewise is the name of Allstate's program that rewards their customers with points for good driving. It just so happens, us non-customers can take advantage of that too.

Ugh, unsubscribing! I called DriveWise help line and determined that they changed the application in June to disable non-Allstate policy owners from creating accounts. They surely need to update the error message they give the users so they don't spend their precious time trying to register! Oh well, color me jealous of you that created an account before they changed the app.

Ugh, unsubscribing! I called DriveWise help line and determined that they changed the application in June to disable non-Allstate policy owners from creating accounts. They surely need to update the error message they give the users so they don't spend their precious time trying to register! Oh well, color me jealous of you that created an account before they changed the app.

I literally created my account 2 days ago and I am not an Allstate customer. Although I can't help you troubleshoot your issue, I will tell you that they gave you wrong information.

I am not a customer, never have been, and was able to subscribe, earn 25,500 points, and redeem 15,000 points already.

I literally created my account 2 days ago and I am not an Allstate customer. Although I can't help you troubleshoot your issue, I will tell you that they gave you wrong information.

I am not a customer, never have been, and was able to subscribe, earn 25,500 points, and redeem 15,000 points already.

The mystery continues. :confused: They wouldn't be the first customer service dept. to give someone false information. All I know is, yesterday I was unable to login to my rewards account on the Drivewise app (iPhone) but today I can. Snuckles, did you try to create an account today? If not, give it one more shot.

BTHodgeman, did you create your account on the Drivewise app or the Allstate mobile app?

One problem I see, now that I'm logged back in to my Drivewise app, I don't see a way to log out. I want to log out and try to create a second account for folks that are going with us on our next cruise. I think I'm going to have to uninstall/reinstall just to get it to log me out.

I was just able to create one 20170719_164240_zpsxdksihep.jpg

So, after reading everyone's messages of successful memberships, I wondered if perhaps my company was forcing a policy on my phone that prevents me from using this app. So I decided to try my daughter's phone and got the same !@%$^ error message.

Those that are successful, are you Android or IPhone users? Both phones I have are Android.

Woot! Woot! I just created it!!!!! I changed my user id from Snuckles to Snuckles2 just out of frustration and was able to create the account! Color me happy! Now I was still on my daughter's phone so now, I'll see if I can get in on my own phone. But yes I'm in. Thanks everyone!

Renee & lasnev,

I got 6500 points!

With respect to the email, I ended up ordering them by snail mail last Wed or Thursday. I got a phone call on Friday regarding the order. They wanted to confirm that I ordered the cards ($500) and let me know that I would have to sign (already knew that from someone here). I mentioned the email issue and not being a customer, and rep told me that the e-cards would be sent to the app. Has anyone seen the individual e-cards in their app?

I got the cards today so it was about a 5-6 day turnaround from the time I ordered until I got them.

Woot! Woot! I just created it!!!!! I changed my user id from Snuckles to Snuckles2 just out of frustration and was able to create the account! Color me happy! Now I was still on my daughter's phone so now, I'll see if I can get in on my own phone. But yes I'm in. Thanks everyone!
Congrats! Just don't forget the #2 on the end of your username or you'll be feverishly trying to log in wondering what the heck is wrong. :p When I created my account, it would not, under no circumstances, accept my home (landline) phone number. So I had to use my cell number in the end. I hate giving it out because of junk calls. Their system seems very buggy. Now I need to stop procrastinating and create that second account I talked about.

So now that you have the account, you can allow the app to track your driving to earn points...but only if you want to. I heard that it will initially give you 10,000 points the first time you let the app track you for 2-3 days. Then more points for completing their safe driving challenges. Aside from always tracking you, I've heard others say it's a battery hog. I hate tracking apps, so I don't even use it. This is the only link I've found that non-customers can use to login to our rewards accounts online, instead of using the app: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145 From there, you can buy the gift cards, enter promo codes, & watch the six tutorial videos for six more promo codes (although someone has already posted those codes in post #242). By the way, use those old codes too because most should still work.

Sheal,

I also am not an Allstate policy holder.

I have never seen e-cards in the app.

The e-cards that I have purchased (5 of the $500.00 ones) in about 3 transactions, have all come to my email address within minutes of purchase.

Edited by lasnev
spelling error

Sheal,

I also am not an Allstate policy holder.

I have never seen e-cards in the app.

The e-cards that I have purchased (5 of the $500.00 ones) in about 3 transactions, have all come to my email address within minutes of purchase.

Same here

Congrats! Just don't forget the #2 on the end of your username or you'll be feverishly trying to log in wondering what the heck is wrong. :p When I created my account, it would not, under no circumstances, accept my home (landline) phone number. So I had to use my cell number in the end. I hate giving it out because of junk calls. Their system seems very buggy. Now I need to stop procrastinating and create that second account I talked about.

I tell you it's a poorly written app to give me a message indicating the problem was one thing when in fact more than likely someone else already had the user ID I wanted. I wasted a lot of time. Anywho, I had to enter my cell number as well instead of my landline, didn't like that either. I plan to uninstall the app once I've racked up the needed reward points.

I tell you it's a poorly written app to give me a message indicating the problem was one thing when in fact more than likely someone else already had the user ID I wanted. I wasted a lot of time. Anywho, I had to enter my cell number as well instead of my landline, didn't like that either. I plan to uninstall the app once I've racked up the needed reward points.

And you really probably don't need the app now. You can get a ton of points just entering these promo codes. I disabled my app at 12k points and I got up to 40k using codes.

And you really probably don't need the app now. You can get a ton of points just entering these promo codes. I disabled my app at 12k points and I got up to 40k using codes.
I'm the exact same way. I disabled my app after 2 days once I earned the 10,000 points and I just accumulate using the promo codes now.

I'm the exact same way. I disabled my app after 2 days once I earned the 10,000 points and I just accumulate using the promo codes now.
I use the app just so I can get the cards remotely if I'm not home, but I never used it to earn points for driving. Well maybe once or twice.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk