Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

• 2 weeks later...
NCL doesn’t seem to have any cruises right now without single supplement! Not even last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on their site last night and there are some out of NYC for the next two months. Unless they sold out between then and now [emoji848]

NCL Breakaway 14 day Western Caribbean 19 January....Guarantee Inside $1,021.07 Total for a solo traveler, including taxes and fees.

I did it last year, and was given a nice midship balcony!:cool:

Just checked it again, and it went up a bit... $1,146.07....they must have just sold a bunch...?

Just checked it again, and it went up a bit... $1,146.07....they must have just sold a bunch...?

I don't think the bottom rates have hit yet. :) The lowest rates have been happening later, many times, less than a week prior.

This was the case with the 2 cruises I took last month on the Breakaway and Jade, booked 3 days ahead on each, ended up being the bottom rate- did snag that $419 on the Breakaway. :)

It's a fun game trying to find the bargains. :)

I don't think the bottom rates have hit yet. :) The lowest rates have been happening later, many times, less than a week prior.

This was the case with the 2 cruises I took last month on the Breakaway and Jade, booked 3 days ahead on each, ended up being the bottom rate- did snag that $419 on the Breakaway. :)

It's a fun game trying to find the bargains. :)

But airfare to various ports must be very high for last minute flights!

If you love cruising, it almost "pays" to live within driving range of a port city....especially if you are retired...

I have easy access to Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Bayonne cruise ports, but also Boston and Baltimore possible...

Those in Florida really have it made...:)

If you love cruising, it almost "pays" to live within driving range of a port city....especially if you are retired...

I have easy access to Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Bayonne cruise ports, but also Boston and Baltimore possible...

Those in Florida really have it made...:)

I live in Ottawa Canada and still consider NY and NJ ports to be within driving distance.its about a 8 hour drive but it can be done the day before so booking 3 days out can work if you are determined.

I live in Ottawa Canada and still consider NY and NJ ports to be within driving distance.its about a 8 hour drive but it can be done the day before so booking 3 days out can work if you are determined.

I live in Toronto and booked 3 days out in 2016 as

long as you don't have to fly it can work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk