"We Will Rock You" or "The Gift"?

Does the 2 hour run time include an intermission? Also, what are people's thoughts on Spectra's Cabaret? It looks really interesting.

I don't recall an intermission

Spectra's Cabaret was weird, but definitely worth seeing. The singing, dancing and special effects are remarkable.

I'd choose "We Will Rock You" over "The Gift" any day of the week.

WWRY was fantastic. "The Gift" seemed a bit too over the top for me with hidden meanings and symbolism.

The only gift I could think of while seeing The Gift was looking at my watch hoping that the REAL gift would arrive when the show was finished. I wasn't the only one, either. Everyone around me kept staring at their watches, wondering when the thing was done.

I don't recall an intermission

Spectra's Cabaret was weird, but definitely worth seeing. The singing, dancing and special effects are remarkable.

Thanks. That's pretty much how I was picturing it.

We Will Rock You for sure does not have an intermission. We just saw it last week for the 2nd time and enjoyed it as much as the first. The total run time was just under 2 hours. And as someone above mentioned - do not get up and leave after the first set of ovations. Sit tight!!

• 5 months later...

We watched WWRY once, thought it was OK but have NOT returned when on the Anthem. We are not Queen fans.

The Gift was excellent and we have now seen it several times; the story touches the heart. In short it is a tale of Love Lost and Love Regained.

Spectra’s Cabaret was our least favorite although we loved its sister show on the Quantum.

It is unusual for us to be lukewarm toward Royal Caribbean shows; we are very fond of “Cats”, “Columbus”, “Mama Mia”, “Chicago” (when it was running).

But, as others have said, if you can attend only one show, go to WWRY.

I recently saw all three shows on Anthem. We had reservations but they were never necessary. If not for this board, I think I might have thought reservations were required and not gone if I didn't have one. So don't worry about that if you are plans change, just show up.

I expected to not like The Gift based on what I read here. I teared up at the end lol, so I guess I'm one of those sappy people. It's not very long, at the worst I would think one could just enjoy the singing and dancing and leave it at that. I always sit towards the back so if I want to get up and leave I won't feel rude about it.

I kept falling asleep during Spectra's Caberet, I blame a heavy dinner and wine. I enjoyed the more atmospheric parts with the aerialists. The technology and the space were more interesting to me than the performances, but everyone was very talented, just not my kind of music.

WWRY was top notch. I'm not into Queen but you really don't have to be. The show has a story, and the music is so familiar. I would say this is the one to go to if you only want to see one show.

Does the 2 hour run time include an intermission? Also, what are people's thoughts on Spectra's Cabaret? It looks really interesting.

Spectra starts out as a funky electric kool-aid acid test, but then expands in other directions, quite enjoyable even if you're not tripping.