Black friday sale / cyber monday sale does not look good

Rjh8842

Another site that I frequent posted what the upcoming sale will be. They have always been accurate in the past. And it looks like the sale will be just a bit extra onboard credit. Staring at $50 for an inside on a short cruise. Upto $400 with a deluxe room on a 6+ night, nonrefundable cruise booked 6+ months in advanced. Not great.

It's just another "sale", there is one every day 365/year. No reason to think it would be any different than any other.

Some pricing offers will help Person A. Some will appeal to Person B. Et cetera.

Book when you like the price.

Don't when you don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's just another "sale", there is one every day 365/year. No reason to think it would be any different than any other.

Thanks what I am hoping for too. I'm headed to Alaska in 2018 and they never seem to have deals on drink packages or wifi.

I've been shopping pretty hard the last week for a cruise this summer. I've looked at all the lines really hard and none seem to be doing anything crazy good.

NCL has some good deals on the 5 free offers but in all reality they are a little higher on the front end anyway to make up for it.

RCCL seems to stick with the second guest half off and kids free, but none of the sailings I want are kids free and they inflate the cost so the second guest isn't really half off.

Carnival lowered some deposits, but nothing to make me book asap.

It's all marketing and right now the economy is pretty strong so it cost what it cost.

What I want to do and what I can afford to do are two different things, so we are finding a happy medium.

Yes, it's accurate, confirmed a couple days ago by Royal http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/17059435_Cyber_Weekend_Sale_Consumer_Flyer

Cruise sales are always pretty much the same like Merion Mom says, book when you like the price don't when you don't. What would be worth watching for are cruise planner sales on beverage packages, internet, excursions, etc.

I'm sailing Oasis 12/17 and haven't bought any drink packages or excursions in hopes that there might be a Black Friday sale. Fingers crossed.

Have you seen the monthly (or more often) sales that have been occurring? I am surprised that your cruise wasn't on one or all of them.

If this is so, it would be truly amazing and I’d be so thankful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A TA shared it with me. I’ll have to see the numbers they start with to know how good it is. I know that the Voom plus Coke May be cheaper and it reads Voom plus stream. I hope the photo package is on sale. I’ll buy it for one of our cruises.