How do I sneak liquor onboard?

kimz

I ahve been on 2 Carnival cruises before and I would like to sneak some liquor onto our ship this time. Any suggestions?

Just before boarding, twist open the top, tip the bottle and pour it all into your mouth and store it in your stomach. No one will catch your stash!

They are cracking down on smuggling.

I think that I have the answer.

Get a box of swimmie diapers. Open the individual diapers and carefully pour the hootch of choice into the absorbent part of the diaper. reserve two now 'full' diapers. You'll want to wear these as you guys board the ship. The others, you need to bag 'em into a zippylock type bag and distribute them amongst your luggage.

I don't think you'll have ANY problem getting these through, after all, who's gonna search THOSE items?:eek:

One drawback....you won't be allowed to swim with your bum-runners.

Caveat.....only do this with brand-new products. You don't wanta use a recycled diaper for this. Splurge and spring for the new ones!

Have a wonderful trip.:)

Too funny Luddite! I've smuggled Bailey's Irish Cream in Nesquick chocolate milk bottle and vodka in a water bottle in my carry on and haven't been caught yet. Knock on wood.

A friend of ours had water bottles poured without a sniff. They just dumped'em. Some had water.

On Carnival I take a small box of sangria wine that I put in my checked luggage. Why a box? No glass to break. Never been a problem. I think the rule on Carnival is one bottle of wine per passenger allowed. They confiscated a bottle of tequila I had in my carry-on on my first cruise, but wine is OK.

I use 8 oz. Rum Runners. Fill them according to instructions, insert one into each shoe, put sock in shoe to cover flask. On x-ray will just show shoe. Must put shoe in checked luggage, not room for foot and flask. have not taken on airlines, we drive to port.;) Bill

They are cracking down on smuggling.

I think that I have the answer.

Get a box of swimmie diapers. Open the individual diapers and carefully pour the hootch of choice into the absorbent part of the diaper. reserve two now 'full' diapers. You'll want to wear these as you guys board the ship. The others, you need to bag 'em into a zippylock type bag and distribute them amongst your luggage.

I don't think you'll have ANY problem getting these through, after all, who's gonna search THOSE items?:eek:

One drawback....you won't be allowed to swim with your bum-runners.

Caveat.....only do this with brand-new products. You don't wanta use a recycled diaper for this. Splurge and spring for the new ones!

Have a wonderful trip.:)

I LOVE THIS RESPONSE!!!!

Do you sneak a bottle into a restaurant when you eat out at home? We all love the low prices offered by the cruise industry and then we don't want to purchase their drinks when on board.

Most cruises are in port at least 1/2 the days of the cruise. Drink when you are on shore - it's usually cheaper there. When you are on board the ship, buy the drinks offered on board. If you can't afford to drink when on board consider taking a vacation appropriate for your personal budget.

"sneaking" liquor on board is essentially "stealing" revenue from the cruise line. Many will disagree with this, but it is what it is.

Once again the "holier than thou" club is chiming in with their morality. It was predictable, here come the "do gooders" to save the day.

It is so nauseating!:eek:

Yes, the thread is about HOW to sneak alcohol on board and some are attempting to hijack the thread.

OP, some lines have more favorable alcohol policies than others. Even some who have policies, like Princess, can be pretty flexible. I am not suggesting that is a good reason to cruise on Princess. But when going on Princess, I'll just pack some cans of a good premium local beer in checked luggage and never worry about it. I might not do that on RCI.

I've bought and will be trying the rum runners this June.;)

We'll be purchasing drinks on board also. My husband prefers beer and you can only smuggle so much.:)

Does that mean we'll be making both sides happy?:p:rolleyes:

We always do the box wine in the checked bag trick. We buy it the day we board. Once in Texas we even found a box of tequila. When scanning they just see a box and not a bottle. Never had it fail yet.:D

Once again the "holier than thou" club is chiming in with their morality. It was predictable, here come the "do gooders" to save the day.

It is so nauseating!:eek:

And just as predictable that you show up to point out the predictablity.:p

Each cruise line is very different:

Carnival and Princess are the most lienent. Carry on 1 bottle of wine/champagne each person in plain site. Clear liquids in water bottles. Brown liquids in Coke bottles - or Rum Runners.

NCL allows wine but will stop you at security and charge you a $15 corkage fee before you board.

Royal Caribbean is the toughest. They will confiscate wine/booze at the pier (you're allowed to retrieve it at the end of the cruise). If the luggage xray shows anything, you're called to the "naughty" room, given a lecture, and the offending bottles are taken from you and returned at 11pm on the last night.

Royal Caribbean is the toughest. They will confiscate wine/booze at the pier (you're allowed to retrieve it at the end of the cruise). If the luggage xray shows anything, you're called to the "naughty" room, given a lecture, and the offending bottles are taken from you and returned at 11pm on the last night.

Actually, recent posts have indicated that they are no longer returning bottles - you can say goodbye to them in the naughty room.

Actually the e-mail address is www.rumrunnerflasks.com. The web site is self explanatory. I have used these flasks on at least 8 cruises and have not had a drop leak. I bought the kit that had 2 8oz. and one 16oz. flask. I like to be able to put the small ones in my shoes. Have not tred to take these on an airplane as we drive to the ports in FL. Have refilled them while in port and put them in my pockets. Good buy, have paid for themselves many times. Bill

Archived