Breakaway Menus from March 6 cruise

Images are up - (perhaps the CC server was still processing it earlier) sized a bit small, tried to read it on a 6" phablet screen as well as desktop ... resolution is fuzzy, going to download 1 or 2 and see if I can enlarge/enhance it.

[Edit: tried to sharpen focus w my imaging app, still not readable - sorry ... anyone else have luck/success. OP, perhaps you can check your originals & try to upload again.] TIA.

Still, much appreciated.

Edited by mking8288

REUPLOADED THE MENUS. I can't figure out how to edit my original post. hehe.

Attached are all the menus from the March 6 Cruise. I only took the Manhattan Room menu since Taste and Savor is the same. The picture on Free at Haven are dishes that are free on Haven Restaurant but you have to pay in Manhattan for them. When we went to Manhattan Room, my son wanted to order steak and I said no because we have to pay for it there. I told him to wait till next day at the Haven coz it's free there. Yeah we're cheap.

Room Service menu is for the Haven. Notice that you have a lot more choices in Haven and there is no room service charge. We never tried room service on the regular rooms coz I didn't want to pay the service charge. This time, we tried it and it's actually nice to eat a full course breakfast in PJs :)

Two thumbs up :) - The latest uploads in PDF format are excellent, d/l for easy viewing - good for our reference on upcoming trip in a # of weeks.

With the some of the changes rolling out in the past year - I see that the Chef's salad once served in Blue Lagoon/O'Sheehan are gone for good, too bad - we've turned that into a light & healthy meal - along with a bowl of soup, and perhaps some wings & fries. It's good that whole wheat bread is now an option for breakfast ... I know, who's worried about counting calories and a balanced meal on a cruise.

Last year on the BA, I uploaded images directly from smartphone/tablet to post via Tapatalk and they seemed to work for me (according to others following the semi-live posts) - used a BT keyboard to make typing a little easier when not in the cabin using the notebook PC.

It's all good for others to view - much appreciated. (Oh, you can't edit anything previously posted after 20 minutes, CC's rules)

Edited by mking8288

Two thumbs up :) - The latest uploads in PDF format are excellent, d/l for easy viewing - good for our reference on upcoming trip in a # of weeks.

With the some of the changes rolling out in the past year - I see that the Chef's salad once served in Blue Lagoon/O'Sheehan are gone for good, too bad - we've turned that into a light & healthy meal - along with a bowl of soup, and perhaps some wings & fries. It's good that whole wheat bread is now an option for breakfast ... I know, who's worried about counting calories and a balanced meal on a cruise.

Last year on the BA, I uploaded images directly from smartphone/tablet to post via Tapatalk and they seemed to work for me (according to others following the semi-live posts) - used a BT keyboard to make typing a little easier when not in the cabin using the notebook PC.

It's all good for others to view - much appreciated. (Oh, you can't edit anything previously posted after 20 minutes, CC's rules)

Awesome... And thanks for the tips.

last try on uploading the images. this time it's pdfs. looks ok now.

Big Thank you for the menus.

Drooling!

Teppanyaki menu as * by Seafood, Filet Mignon, Asuka, and Kamakura.

Cagneys menu has * by Prime Rib, Surf & Turf, Lamb chops & pork chops.

Lacucina has * by Rack of lamb

LeBristro has * by Beef tenderloin, veal medaillons, lamb loin, ribeye steak

Moderno has * by Filet Mognon, sirloin, flank steak, lamb chop,

What does * mean?

Do you have to pay extra for * food items?

Asking because we have the Specialty Dining perk. Don't want to pay extra :rolleyes:

I was surprised to see prices at all. We are sailing on Breakaway in October and have the free 4 specialty restaurant plan. What can we order? Is there a $ amount we need to stay under? Strange?!

Thanks

Lauri

B

What does * mean?

Asking because we have the Specialty Dining perk. Don't want to pay extra :rolleyes:

The asterisk points to the standard warning you see in most US restaurant menus regarding eating raw or undercooked foods. You'll see that on any steak dish where you can pick the temperature as well as any dish that intentionally comes raw/undercooked.

Those are definitely not upcharge items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Thank you for the menus.

Drooling!

Teppanyaki menu as * by Seafood' date=' Filet Mignon, Asuka, and Kamakura.

Cagneys menu has [b']*[/b] by Prime Rib, Surf & Turf, Lamb chops & pork chops.

Lacucina has * by Rack of lamb

LeBristro has * by Beef tenderloin, veal medaillons, lamb loin, ribeye steak

Moderno has * by Filet Mognon, sirloin, flank steak, lamb chop,

What does * mean?

The specialty restaurants now are a la carte - hence the pricing. There is no longer a cover charge for them except for moderno churrascaria and Spiegel tent.

Now, if you have UDP, you order from the same menu... Just ignore the prices.

So.... If you don't purchase or don't have the UDP, you can still go and order and pay.

Since dining plans are now part of their promos where it's included with most bookings, the restaurants are busy. If you have plan to dine a la carte and have no bookings, you might end up eating around 9:30 pm.

Hope this helps.

I was surprised to see prices at all. We are sailing on Breakaway in October and have the free 4 specialty restaurant plan. What can we order? Is there a $ amount we need to stay under? Strange?!

Thanks

Lauri

When you eat at an a la carte specialty using your SDP you can have one entree and unlimited appetizers, sides and desserts. There are some restrictions (apparently at Ocean Blue you just get one of each course), but that's the general rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the menus! Are those entrees on the "FREEATHAVEN" menu free for all haven guests? What are the prices for? Thanks

Sorry. Haven has their own restaurant and the food served is upgraded....similar to Cagney's menu in some way. Haven guests can have breakfast, lunch and dinner for free or shall I say part of the expensive booking.

We ate at manhattan and noticed that steaks and lobsters were extra $$ (upcharge).... but they were free at Haven Restaurant.

And no. You can't show your haven card at manhattan and not pay the upcharge.

Sorry for the confusion.

The asterisk points to the standard warning you see in most US restaurant menus regarding eating raw or undercooked foods. You'll see that on any steak dish where you can pick the temperature as well as any dish that intentionally comes raw/undercooked.

Those are definitely not upcharge items.

The specialty restaurants now are a la carte - hence the pricing. There is no longer a cover charge for them except for moderno churrascaria and Spiegel tent.

Now, if you have UDP, you order from the same menu... Just ignore the prices.

Since dining plans are now part of their promos where it's included with most bookings, the restaurants are busy. If you have plan to dine a la carte and have no bookings, you might end up eating around 9:30 pm.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

Helps a lot!!!